Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
131 views


Hi to one and all,

Can any one provide a Data virtualization example for  Carousel,Please provide source file also 
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
3 answers
274 views
I am a newby with RadControls.
I am trying to use tooltips for the RadCalendar control in a simple Test-Form, the Properties RadCalendar.AllowTooltips and RadCalendar.ShowItemToolTips are true.

I get tooltips, using one of the following feature:
  • private void radCalendar1_ElementRender(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.RenderElementEventArgs e) 
    {
    e.Element.TooltipText = "A Tooltip";
    }
  •  
  • private void radCalendar2_ToolTipTextNeeded(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.ToolTipTextNeededEventArgs e) 
    {
      e.TooltipText = "A Tooltip";
    }

But I don't get the following  "default" tooltips:
  • NavigationNextTooltip,...
  • SpecialDay-Tooltips by setting "SpecialDays.ToolTip" in VS Designer

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
1 answer
263 views

 

 

I am using a ribbonbar and under my view tab I have a Theme Section with a radDropDownListElement.  I loaded it with all the Themes I want to allow, but when I run the application the following occurs.
the default value is blank, I would like it to show my current setting.
When I click on the dropdown all the themes I entered are visable.
When I select one the value changes visually on the screen to what is selected.
I have put breaks in the code below, but the application never stops.


 

 

private void radDropDownListElement1_SelectedValueChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)

 

 

{

 

 

    ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = radDropDownListElement1.Name;

 

}

 

 

private void radDropDownListElement1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

 

{

 

 

    ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = radDropDownListElement1.Name;

 

}


So the long and the short is how do I capture what is selected to get the theme to change for the user.

Thanks

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
1 answer
93 views
How many levels can I show in an hirarchical grid?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
1 answer
291 views
Hi!

I use grouping with summaryrows in each group and set ShowParentGroupSummaries in the MasterTemplate = true.
Also I set MasterTemplate.ShowTotals = true.

In the first column, the Total-Summary-Row is titled with the last-item-text of the last group ;-(.

How can I change this text to "Total" (for examle)?

Kind regards

Michael
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
1 answer
165 views
Hi,

I saw the grid feature list,  I was wondering if there are multiple small grids on one screen with different columns.   Can these grid be exported one below the other in same excel file ?

Some technique?

Regards

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
3 answers
125 views
This would be a really cool feature - by convention, I would expect a maximized ShapedForm to fit inside the screen. 

You can hack it, but I can't see any purpose for a form to be larger than the screen.
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Aug 2012
17 answers
391 views
Hi,

This may seem a pretty dumb question to ask, but how do you restrict a maximized ShapedForm so that it only occupies the screen space?

Eg, when it's maximised, it's about 10pixels too large on every size, and the close button is clipped.  I added 10px of padding, but it looks stupid when the form is in a normal state.  Ideally, I am looking for a form which behaves like a normal form, but has rounded edges.

I'm running on Vista 64-bit w/ multiple monitors - maybe this is platform specific?  The sample applications also experience this issue.

All suggestions are welcome...

Regards,


Matt
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
1 answer
177 views
Hello..
I tried MessageBox or InstanceForm.showDialog that couldn work at Edited Event.

this is Sample Code.
radTreeView1_Edited(object sender, TreeNodeEditedEventArgs e)
{
    DialogResult result = MessageBox.Show("will you change?","Change",MessageBoxButtons.OkCancel);
    if(result != DialogResult.Ok)
    {
        e.cancel=true;
    }
}

at MessageBox.Show Line make Error Message.
attatch file is that window  


So I tried make new thread and give to delay.. but that way 
also if delay is so short or
when that action time
if I minimize or doesn focus.
that showed me similar Error.
Plz Give me a Solution.....

Thanks.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
1 answer
137 views
I implemented the example in the GridView >> Hierarchy >> Tabbed Views (CustomDetailViewCellElement)

One of the tabs is a grid and I need a mutually exclusive radio button to indicate which record is the primary.

I try this thread but it only works if there are no hierarchy: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/gridview/radiobutton-in-radgridview.aspx#1601100

I thought changing this part of the code to this would work but it doesn't either:
Private Sub radioButtonElement1_MouseDown(sender As Object, e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs)
    Me.Value = 1
 
    If Me.ViewTemplate Is GetType(Telerik.WinControls.UI.MasterGridViewTemplate) Then
 
        For Each row As GridViewRowInfo In Me.ViewTemplate.Rows
            If row IsNot Me.RowInfo Then
                row.Cells(Me.ColumnInfo.Name).Value = 0
            End If
        Next
 
    Else
 
        For Each row As GridViewRowInfo In Me.ViewInfo.Rows
            If row IsNot Me.RowInfo Then
                row.Cells(Me.ColumnInfo.Name).Value = False
            End If
        Next
 
    End If
End Sub

Any ideas????
Sarah
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Aug 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?