Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
14 answers
872 views
Is there a simple way to hide a command button column for a new row that displays at top of a grid? Command button 'Save' doesn't make any sense for a new row.
Also, how would I hide the filter for a command button column?

Thanks
Sunil
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2012
1 answer
159 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I made te Word Addin in Visual Studio 2010 it use the Telerik components. I had created the setup files with Visual Studio Installer and after it i installed it. The setup was ok. When I start the application in the Word it looks for the Telerik file, but it doesn't find it.
I found all of the dll file.
Which files does the addin use?

I added the error message to this letter.

Thanks.

Z.
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2012
1 answer
321 views
protected void CreateStackedbBar()
{
    RadChart rcOTDBar = new RadChart();
    List<ChartData> objList = _objBLL.GetData();
    rcOTDBar.DataSource = objList;
      
    rcOTDBar.DataGroupColumn = "Group"; // "Grade A", "Grade B", "Grade C"
    rcOTDBar.PlotArea.XAxis.DataLabelsColumn = "ColumnName"; //"Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr"
    rcOTDBar.DataBind();
    rcOTDBar.Series[0].Type = ChartSeriesType.StackedBar;
    rcOTDBar.Series[1].Type = ChartSeriesType.StackedBar;
    rcOTDBar.Series[2].Type = ChartSeriesType.StackedBar;
    rcOTDBar.Series[3].Type = ChartSeriesType.StackedBar;
    this.Controls.Add(rcOTDBar);
}

Hi,

I was trying to create stacked bar programmatically using the code above. The desired result is as attached. However it doesnt seems to show the values using the code attached. Please help.

Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2012
1 answer
120 views
Hi.

I am filling a listcontrol by using the following code :

public static List<RadListDataItem> GetItems()
        {
            List<RadListDataItem> items = new List<RadListDataItem>();
 
 
            for (int i = 1; i <= 10; i++)
            {
                RadListDataItem toadd = new RadListDataItem();
                toadd.TextImageRelation = System.Windows.Forms.TextImageRelation.ImageBeforeText;
                toadd.Text = "sssssssssss";
                //toadd.Image.
                string imagename = "MyProject.SuIcons.d" + i + ".JPG";
                toadd.Image = new Bitmap(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().
                    GetManifestResourceStream(imagename));
                items.Add(toadd);
            }
            return items;
         
        }


but, only top portition of every item image is show in listcontrol, I mean I cant see the whole image associated with item in the list.

Would you help me please ?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2012
1 answer
104 views
Hii ,

How to add parent nodes(Right Click & Add) at run time in treeview?

Regards,

Arun
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2012
2 answers
332 views
Hi,

in my scenario when i add new node i need select name from commbobox or input new name. How to replace the current editor of the combobox control.

Thank you so much
Marek.
Marek Kruk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Aug 2012
1 answer
138 views

i use Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView q1 2012  in visual studio 2010 c# project with .net 4 but i have a problem when i open form in designer mode without any change

form.designer.cs code changed like below for all columns in radgrideview

gridViewDecimalColumn1.FormatString = global::Projectname.Resource.name;
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2012
6 answers
339 views
Hi,

  We are using Telerik 2012 version winforms Controls.

 we are facing following problem with Multi - Combo box Control.

1. After setting Selected Value through Programmatically, if we opening drop down , then selected Item is not displaying as  first item.

Thanks & Regards,
Surya.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2012
6 answers
228 views
Hello everyone, I have a similar hierarchy radgridview demo for winform .. This means that multi-level radgridview. How can I export excel file from this radgirdview? I want to show up both master and detail Excel file of this radgripview ... I have attached the image file on the format of radgridview below.
And if I want to use the checkbox to the header text of radgridview have not
Hope everyone's help. Thanks ..

Hv
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Aug 2012
3 answers
368 views
Dear All,

I have 2 Radcombox
Radcombox1 will bind data in Form_Load event  And  Radcombox2 will bind when user selected item at Radcombox1

This is my code in Form_LoadRadcombox1.NullText = "- Select Name -"
Radcombox1.DisplayMember = "Name"
Radcombox1.ValueMember = "ID"
Radcombox1.DataSource = dataTable
Radcombox1.SelectedItem = vbNullString

My problem is when add DataSource to Radcombox1 (Radcombox1.DataSource = dataTable)
the Radcombox1_SelectedIndexChanged event is fire and it's also binding Radcombox2.

Please suggest how to make it Binding Radcombox2, only when user selected Item at Radcombox1.

Thanks and best regards


*question re-post from TrialUser
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Aug 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?