Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
177 views

I have a few questions regarding ilmerge & Telerik.WinControls.RadTypeResolver.Instance.ResolveTypesInCurrentAssembly = True. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • My application startup object is Sub Main. Should Telerik.WinControls.RadTypeResolver.Instance.ResolveTypesInCurrentAssembly = True still be placed in the static constructor of the first form that is created and loaded?
  • My first form is a login screen that is disposed once you have successfully logged in. Will this cause issues with Telerik.WinControls.RadTypeResolver.Instance.ResolveTypesInCurrentAssembly = True?
  • I am able to successfully merging Telerik.Reporting.dll, Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.dll, Telerik.WinControls.dll,                 Telerik.WinControls.GridView.dll, Telerik.WinControls.RadDock.dll, Telerik.WinControls.Themes.Office2010Black.dll, Telerik.WinControls.Themes.Office2010Blue.dll, Telerik.WinControls.Themes.Office2010Silver.dll, Telerik.WinControls.UI.dll, TelerikCommon.dll and my exe both. The merged and the standalone application run without error when Telerik.WinControls.RadTypeResolver.Instance.ResolveTypesInCurrentAssembly = True. Isn’t the built executable supposed to return an exception?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2013
1 answer
71 views
Or is there a way to show pictures in the PivotGrid?

Regards Roman
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2013
1 answer
190 views
When creating or editing a document using the RadRichTextBox control, I've allowed the user to change the line spacing and spacing before and after a paragraph.  The user can then select one or more paragraphs and change these settings, which only apply to the selected area.

How can I determine at runtime what the line/paragraph spacing is for the paragraph at the current caret position?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

NEVERMIND... I GOT IT!
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Feb 2013
2 answers
384 views
Hi,

I just reinstalled VS2012 due to some strange malfunction (I couldn't add controls to forms from the toolbox), and at the same time, i uninstalled Telerik Winforms controls  version 2010_3_10_1215 and installed version 2012_3_1211, which we use in our solution. 
My problem is, that in the Telerik controls Toolbox tab, most controls are greyed out, and appears twice.
I have tried the TelerikToolboxCleaner from one of the other posts, but apparently it works with VS2010, not VS2012.
I have also used the Telerik Toolbox Configurator.
I wan't to have all controls available one time.

I'm not too fond of resetting the toolbox, because I fear it might mess up a lot of other things.

How do I fix this?

I hope you can help me resolve this issue.

BR
Henning
Vesko
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2013
6 answers
596 views
I have a column in a rad grid that's a combo box column.  i've loaded the datasource with stuff. it shows fine and users can pick one.  this column is filled with possible responses but they should also be able to type anything they want in the combo editor area and it retain that until they save it.  after that, the grid will be cleared and the drop downs loaded etc and return to the original state.  i can't get that to work though, after i type something in and leave, it disappears.  is there a way to allow users to pick something or type in it?

thanks
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2013
1 answer
178 views

I am trying to set the RadMaskEdit control up as a input for a point of sale. I need to enter the value of cash given by a customer. I'm using a popup numeric keypad but it will not have a decimal point button on it - just a number pad. The end result needs two decimal places like "3.50" but as you type in a number it needs to be added to the end of the number. For example; when i need to enter $3.50 i would just type 3 5 0 (no decimal point). The end result should be 3.50 in the text box. 

Example 2
first digit entered 3 would display 0.03
second digit 5 entered would display 0.35
third digit 0 entered  would display 3.50

I'm not sure what type of format you would call this but this is what i need. I tried a buch of options for the mask but none so far are giving me this functionality.

Can someone provide me a clue or point me in the right direction on this?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2013
1 answer
296 views
Hi ,
          I am using rad listbox for display the data and having context menu by right click the listbox.
I am having problem in selected item by right click(not selected if any other item by right clicking).
please give solution for this.
Mohan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Feb 2013
1 answer
448 views
Hi
I use radpageView in my project that have many pages in it.and use the telerik Metrothem for that.now I want to change tab's background color from its default (Green) to another color.How Do this ?in which property?
thank you
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Feb 2013
2 answers
184 views
I created a new project to start working with the RadRichTextBox item.  However, when I have tried to copy code from the forum into the project (for instance, the code found at http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/richtextbox/inserting-an-image-into-richtextbox-table.aspx), the project fails to recognize the types Section, Table, TableRow, TableCell, ImagineInline, Paragraph, as well as all the others not defined in standard C#.  I think all the required dlls are present, and I am supplying the correct using statements at the top.

I cannot find out where those classes are defined in the telerik namespace so I can refer to them.

I am using the latest version, 2012 Q3.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Claude
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Feb 2013
7 answers
303 views
Hi guys,

I upgraded my project to Q3-2012 today and now there is a small gap between the title bar and command bar in my RadRibbonForm.
I even create a blank project and just add a RadRibbonBarForm in to make sure my code doesnt change the way it shows.
Also I notice all the buttons in QuickAccessToolBar have border as well. These border will disappear when I move the mouse over.
Is there any way I can get rid of the gap?

Dean
Mohsen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Feb 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?