Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
256 views
Hi,

Applying a filter to a radlistcontrol seems to select the first item as well as filtering the list, any ideas?

Brian

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Aug 2013
1 answer
214 views
Hello,

How can i change the localization of radSchedulerNavigator to french langage. can you give me an exemple please?

Thanks in advance

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Aug 2013
1 answer
103 views
When i move a tileElement from the group A to a group B or Group C... how can i know what group the tileElement went? but just after i release the tileElement in the group. 

i've tried this code:

public Form1()
{
    InitializeComponent();
    this.radPanorama1.PanoramaElement.DragDropService.Stopping += new EventHandler<Telerik.WinControls.RadServiceStoppingEventArgs>(DragDropService_Stopping);
}
 
void DragDropService_Stopping(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.RadServiceStoppingEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.Commit)
    {
        RadTileElement tile = this.radPanorama1.PanoramaElement.DragDropService.Context as RadTileElement;
    }
}
and then i tried to get tile.parent.parent... but doing this i get the source group... not the destination....
thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2013
2 answers
125 views
Hello,

I have a GridView with grouping and custom group summaries as shown in the attachment. I'm using a custom content cell for the group rows, as adviced in a former forum post:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/gridview/group-header---put-aggregate-in-correct-column.aspx

The problem is, that the group summaries don't scroll. Please advice what to do.

Regards,
Pirjo
Pirjo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Aug 2013
1 answer
179 views
Hi,
I use Visual Studio 2012.
I use Telerik WinForm with version 2013.2.724.40.

In my RadForm, I use 2 Treeviews. The first Treeview is filled out with a Datasource. 
I want drag & drop a node to the second Treeview. 
I have modified the property AllowDragDrop and AllowDrop in True for all treeview.

When i drag & drop the first node to the other Treeview, it's ok. The node is deleted in the first Treeview and it is created in the second. 
But if I drag & drop an other node, the drag & drop not works and the nodes moves in the first treeview. 

I want to know if you've seen this problem. And if you do not have a  code for around this problem.

best regard,
 
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Aug 2013
4 answers
282 views
I need a control like WPF's RadExpander but for Winforms. Is it possible?
Thanks for you time.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2013
1 answer
119 views
I have a very basic code that Export data from a GridView using Visual Basic. The problem I am encountering is the Excel file contains many extra space strings
For example instead '123', it is '123          '

Is there anyway to get rid of these extra strings?

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2013
1 answer
151 views
Hi, I'm using the Telerik RadDockWorkspace of the CAB Enabling Kit in a CAP project, and when I try to use the BackgroundImage property of the Workspace, it doesn't work. Nothing happens, I still see the default gradient blue background of the Workspace.

Here is my code :

Telerik.WinControls.CompositeUI.RadDockWorkspace appWorkSpace = WorkItem.Workspaces.AddNew<Telerik.WinControls.CompositeUI.RadDockWorkspace>("myworkspace");

 


appWorkSpace.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;

appWorkSpace.DocumentTabsAlignment = Telerik.WinControls.UI.TabStripAlignment.Top;

appWorkSpace.DocumentManager.BoldActiveDocument = true;

appWorkSpace.DocumentManager.DocumentInsertOrder = Telerik.WinControls.UI.Docking.DockWindowInsertOrder.ToBack;

appWorkSpace.ShowDocumentCloseButton = true;

 


appWorkSpace.BackgroundImage = myImage; // whatever the image


Any ideas why it isn't working ?? I used to use a Workspace built with the Weifenluo dll and the BackgroundImage property worked properly with that workspace.

Any help would be appreciated !!

jjeffrroyy

Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2013
2 answers
83 views
When I add a new custom color it will add under all the other colors so they can be reused, however as soon as I save or update it does not save and you have to manually add them everytime. How easy would it be to save all custom colors on update/save?

As an alternative we can add the colors needed in code behind with radDescription.Colors.Add("#ffcccc"); on page load (also listing all the standard colors). This works fine until "Update" at which point clicking on the border/background icons again does not do anything in IE9 (only tested with IE9 as it is what the client uses).

Can anyone help please?
Ianko
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2013
2 answers
108 views
This is a very frustrating bug, and I can't get anywhere with it.  Let me try to explain the situation.  I've created a brand new project and form to demonstrate the issue.  But let me start by saying I have 20+ machines I can replicate this bug, but not on any of my development machines.  That alone makes this such a difficult situation to debug.

Load a grid with a bunch of data.
After it first loads, scroll down more than one "page" worth of data.
click on a row, and suddenly the grid will "jump" or "shift" back to the top.  The focus will be set to the row position equal to where you clicked.  So if I'm showing 10 records at a time, based on the size of the overall grid, and the height of the rows.  If I scroll so the 20th row is at top, and click on the 22nd row(2 from the top), it will jump to the 2nd row and set focus there.

So brand new form, brand new project with a button and gridview on it.  Then click event of the button has this code

FYI I'm currently using 2012.3.1017.20


list = new List<DateTime>();
DateTime date = DateTime.Now;
for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++)
{
    list.Add(date.AddDays(i));
}
grid.DataSource = list;
grid.BestFitColumns();
public List<DateTime> list { get; set; }

Again, I can't get this to fail for me on my machine, but I certainly have many client machines in which it fails.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?