Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
189 views
Is it possible to put text on the bar-series control?  If so could I have an example.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2013
3 answers
461 views
I'm working in a chart to display kms(x axis) vs. voltage (y axis) in Linear Series, and kms (x axis) vs.% (y axis) in scatter Series, Obviusly the 2 series must share the same X axis.
If i set X axis as LinearAxis, the LineSeries is not showing, but if i set Xaxis as Categorical Axis, the ScatterSeries is not showing.
Is there any way to make 2 diferent Series work in the same X linearAxis?

NOTE. i'm generating the chart in runtime

thanks in advance
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2013
16 answers
455 views
Can we expect an office 2013 theme in Q3 or in the near future? Competitors like DevComponents do have this theme already in their control toolkits.

Best regards.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Nov 2013
2 answers
208 views
Hi, 

In DropDownList I am not able to display image in Editor area with Q1.2013.SP1 version whereas it was working perfectly okay with Q2.2011.SP2.  ShowImageInEditorArea property is set as True in both versions. 

Please see the attached image. 


Regards
Richard

Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Nov 2013
3 answers
301 views
Hi
I have four questions:
1. How can I make transparency drop down menu in RadMenu items?
2. How can I make transparency drop down menu header ?
3. how can I change the color of selection of buttons? I mean when mouse moves on buttons, it appears yellow. I need it to be appear green.
4. How to make disappear the drop down header line? I mean if you pay attention to the drop down menu, you can see a vertical band at the left or right side of the drop down menu, depends on right to left setting. I need this band to be disappear like a very simple drop down.
Thanks
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2013
1 answer
189 views
Hello,

is it meanwhile possible to make individual work times for each weekday?

For example:

Monday 08:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 08:30 - 18:00
Wednesday 07:00 - 16:30
....


Greets,
Shaggy
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2013
1 answer
147 views
Hi,

  I have  a requirement that user want to type full date in Rad date time picker ( without using arrow keys).
 Please advise me .

Thanks.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2013
5 answers
242 views
Hello,

I am programatically trying to add an arbitrary number of checkboxes (RadCheckBoxElements) to a Vertically aligned ButtonGroup in a RibbonBar. The problem I encounter, is when the number of Elements exceeds three/four, the elements appear 'behind' the edge of the ribbonbar: the list of elements is not continued in an imaginary adjacent column, if you will. In a textual representation, this is what I have now:

===Bar===
[ ] CheckBox1
[ ] CheckBox2
[ ] CheckBox3
===Bar===
[ ] CheckBoxn (appears partly or wholly below bar edge)

What I want to achieve is:
===Bar===
[ ] CheckBox1  [ ] CheckBox4
[ ] CheckBox2  [ ] CheckBoxn
[ ] CheckBox3
===Bar===

Could you help me with this? Thanks in advance!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Nov 2013
12 answers
617 views
Hi,

How can I add image on the right blank side of the ribbon. I Attached a screen shot for clarity. Thank you.

Best regards,

Ian
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Nov 2013
1 answer
135 views
i want a code for inserting image into rad grid in winforms wqith c# where i inserted a binary type image in sql server...so plz help me in this..
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?