Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
7 answers
257 views
Hello,

how can I in GanttViewGraphicalViewElement weekends and holidays Show? 

regards
frank
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2016
3 answers
182 views

Hi,
Im testing Telerik Winforms UI and i have an issue with forms wich contains RadRibbonBar. In general terms this is the case:

-- Create a MDI Parent form
-- Create MDI Child RadRibbonBar form 
-- and when i call Show() evento of the child form this is the result:

[url=https://postimg.org/image/rhjjetn0d/][img]https://s14.postimg.org/rhjjetn0d/Error1.png[/img][/url]

Issues:

- Style broken i used Telerik Metro Blue
- Form Text shows black square
- Double Min, Restore, max buttons (both functional)

and when i use ShowDialog() Event

[url=https://postimg.org/image/xwikbhtq5/][img]https://s14.postimg.org/xwikbhtq5/Right.png[/img][/url]

I tried install previous versions but nothing

Anyone can help me?

Alejandro
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Oct 2016
19 answers
586 views
hi
i have a class with some property and one of the properties is another class
and i want to show a button in property grid and after click the button show the custom form
for editing the property
can anyone help please?

i am useig Telerik Q1 2012 and .net 2.
thanks.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2016
1 answer
158 views

Dear Team,

In my first try with Telerik RadGridView Control i succeeded in binding the grid with Dataset [ProcDataSet.xsd]. which list all the rows in my table in RadGridView.

        Me.ViewProcurementRate_OceanTableAdapter.Fill(Me.DBOCTOPUSDataSet.viewProcurementRate_Ocean)

now my second issue is to Re-Populate the grid based on user input for instance.

user Input Sea-Port Code and clicks on Search. i want to fill grid with fetching all rows matching user input.

can you please guide me next approach of fetching data from table onto RadGridView.

Thanks

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2016
1 answer
143 views

Hi,

is possible to draw open line serie in polar chart as wpf version?

http://www.telerik.com/forums/polarseries-closed-line

 

Thanks, marc.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2016
2 answers
142 views

Hi,  in my radwizard,  I have multile steps with different groups.  I try to find a way to bypass the validation when I press "previous" button.  There is no way I can hit previous without my required field validator interrupting me.

 

I found a thread where you ask to add the following javascript :

function OnClientButtonClicking(sender, args) {
                if (sender.get_activeIndex() > args.get_nextActiveStep().get_index()) {
                     args.set_cancel(true);
                     sender.set_activeIndex(args.get_nextActiveStep().get_index());
                 }
            }

When I debug,  I can see the script is called but there is something else preventing the page from going to the previous one.  Required field validator kicks in as soon as I hit previous.

Thank you for your help

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2016
2 answers
178 views

hello 

i have a web service that is sending some data to my windows application every 10-15 seconds and i want to use those data as Light Visual Elements and add them to my live tile . also i want to use live tile transition animation .

but the problem is in all the sample i seen, coders always add their light vishal elements manually and when i want to add (and remove) items from my live tile every 10 - 15 second i lost my transition animation 

is there a  way that  i can receive data (text) from a source every x second and add them to livetile and remove old ones and  still keep my transition animation like the one in the demo application 

and i use the code below 

value = random.Next(200);
LiveTile.Items.Clear();
VisualElement.Text = value
VisualElement.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.TopCenter;
LiveTile.TransitionType = ContentTransitionType.Fade;
LiveTile.Items.Add(VisualElement);

(assuming i declared my panorama and my tile group )

and this code is inside a timer and its running every x seconds.

Thanks 

Arash
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Oct 2016
5 answers
1.1K+ views
In my custom ComboBoxEditorElement I override the ProcessKeyDown event so that when the user adds a value it is added to the DataSource. I want this to happen when the user presses Enter or the Tab key, but the event doesn't fire when the Tab key is pressed. Can anyone explain why, and hopefully give me a solution to the problem?

public class MyComboBoxEditorElement : RadDropDownListEditorElement
    {          
        protected override void ProcessKeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
        {  
            if (e.KeyCode == Keys.Enter || e.KeyCode == Keys.Tab)
            {
                List<string> dataSource = (List<string>)this.DataSource;                  
                string name = this.Text;                  
                if (!NameExists(name))
                {                                  
                    AddToDataSource(name);
                    RefreshDataSource();
                    this.SelectedIndex = this.Items.Count - 1;                    
                }else
                {
                    Update( dataSource[this.SelectedIndex].nameID, caseName);
                    RefreshDataSource();
                }
            }
            base.ProcessKeyDown(sender, e);
        }
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2016
3 answers
192 views

Hi,

I've found a problem with a MailMerge and a list ExpandoObject as datasource. After switching to Result display mode, it appears to replace the MergefFields with string.empty.

Dynamic object with "static written" property works fine.

Problem seems to be the same as described here: http://www.telerik.com/forums/dynamic-mailmerge

Please apply the same fix in WinForms.

Regards, Tomasz.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2016
1 answer
408 views

Hello,

I have an interesting theme issue with the grid. We have many screens where the grid is used to select the data you are working on and then we allow the users to edit fields for the records based on the grid selection.  The editing is done outside of the grid.

When the users are editing data we do not allow them to change the record they are on until they save the data. For this I flip the grid to the disabled state when editing begins, when they save or cancel the edit I then enable the grid.

I have my grid property for "UseDefaultDisabledPaint" to false, which does not grey out the entire grid and leaves it with our color selections.

The issue is the SelectedRow color is turned off. A single SelectedCell from the row is colored, but not the entire row. I need to have the entire row colored when the grid is disabled. I looked into the Visual Style Builder for this property and even in the ADD events I cannot select any property for the row when IsSelected or IsCurrent is true and IsDisabled is also true.

 

Is there a way to accomplish this with the theme or a way I can do it in code on the based grid? Read Only will not work as I need to not allow a selection of the grid. I was considering modifying the RowsChanging event to stop the users from changing rows, but I would have to also code for filtering, sorting and other events. Disabled would do the trick, I just need to get the entire row to remain colored. Can I do this in the theme or in code?

Thank you in advance,

Ben

 

I have attached two screen shots. Enabled and disabled samples.

I can also send our theme if you need it.

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Oct 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?