Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
706 views

Hi
   I have been trying to solve my issue that the top border color is always gray but for some reason I cannot find what generates it. As you can see the border is red but the topborder is gray. Anything I am missing?

 

<UserControl HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Height="648">
 <UserControl.Resources>
        <local:radGridViewBasketData x:Key="DataSource"/>
 </UserControl.Resources>
 
 <telerik:RadGridView x:Name="radGridViewBasket" Background="Transparent" BorderBrush="Red" BorderThickness="1"
                                         HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Margin="0,3,0,3"
                                         RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" ShowColumnHeaders="False"
                                         AutoGenerateColumns="False" ShowGroupPanel="False">
<!-- stuff -->
        </telerik:RadGridView>
</UserControl>

 

Lance | Senior Manager - Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2016
2 answers
378 views

I am trying to build a role access control, and have a grid with roles and bunch of checkboxes on each row. But, when I try to check multiple checkboxes, my previous check goes away. I want to be able to check multiple boxes and then hit save below.

I think I am missing a property of a grid, so here's the entire code.Thanks!

001.using System.ComponentModel;
002.using System.Drawing;
003.using System.Windows.Forms;
004.using Telerik.WinControls.UI;
005. 
006.namespace TelerikWinFormsApp1
007.{
008.    public partial class RadForm1 : RadForm
009.    {
010.        public RadForm1()
011.        {
012.            var gridViewTextBoxColumn1 = new GridViewTextBoxColumn();
013.            var gridViewCheckBoxColumn1 = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
014.            var gridViewCheckBoxColumn2 = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
015.            var gridViewCheckBoxColumn3 = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
016.            var gridViewCheckBoxColumn4 = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn();
017.            var tableViewDefinition1 = new TableViewDefinition();
018.            radGridView1 = new RadGridView();
019.            ((ISupportInitialize) (radGridView1)).BeginInit();
020.            ((ISupportInitialize) (radGridView1.MasterTemplate)).BeginInit();
021.            ((ISupportInitialize) (this)).BeginInit();
022.            SuspendLayout();
023.            //
024.            // radGridView1
025.            //
026.            radGridView1.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
027.            radGridView1.Location = new Point(0, 0);
028.            //
029.            //
030.            //
031.            radGridView1.MasterTemplate.AllowAddNewRow = false;
032.            radGridView1.MasterTemplate.AllowDeleteRow = false;
033. 
034.            gridViewTextBoxColumn1.FieldName = "Role";
035.            gridViewTextBoxColumn1.HeaderText = "Role";
036.            gridViewTextBoxColumn1.Name = "Role";
037.            gridViewTextBoxColumn1.Width = 30;
038. 
039.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn1.FieldName = "Create";
040.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn1.HeaderText = "Create";
041.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn1.Name = "Create";
042.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn1.Width = 56;
043. 
044.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn2.FieldName = "Read";
045.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn2.HeaderText = "Read";
046.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn2.Name = "Read";
047.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn2.Width = 48;
048. 
049.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn3.FieldName = "Update";
050.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn3.HeaderText = "Update";
051.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn3.Name = "Update";
052.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn3.Width = 60;
053. 
054.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn4.FieldName = "Delete";
055.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn4.HeaderText = "Delete";
056.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn4.Name = "Delete";
057.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn4.Width = 55;
058. 
059.            radGridView1.MasterTemplate.Columns.AddRange(new GridViewDataColumn[] {
060.            gridViewTextBoxColumn1,
061.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn1,
062.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn2,
063.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn3,
064.            gridViewCheckBoxColumn4});
065. 
066.            radGridView1.MasterTemplate.ViewDefinition = tableViewDefinition1;
067.            radGridView1.Name = "radGridView1";
068.            radGridView1.ShowGroupPanel = false;
069.            radGridView1.Size = new Size(292, 270);
070.            radGridView1.TabIndex = 0;
071.            radGridView1.Text = "radGridView1";
072.            //
073.            // RadForm1
074.            //
075.            AutoScaleDimensions = new SizeF(6F, 13F);
076.            AutoScaleMode = AutoScaleMode.Font;
077.            ClientSize = new Size(292, 270);
078.            Controls.Add(radGridView1);
079.            Name = "RadForm1";
080.            //
081.            //
082.            //
083.            RootElement.ApplyShapeToControl = true;
084.            Text = "RadForm1";
085.            ((ISupportInitialize) (radGridView1.MasterTemplate)).EndInit();
086.            ((ISupportInitialize) (radGridView1)).EndInit();
087.            ((ISupportInitialize) (this)).EndInit();
088.            ResumeLayout(false);
089. 
090. 
091.            radGridView1.DataSource = new[]
092.            {
093.                new { Role = "Admin", Create = true, Read = true, Update = true, Delete = true },
094.                new { Role = "Reader", Create = false, Read = true, Update = false, Delete = false },
095.                new { Role = "Editor", Create = false, Read = true, Update = true, Delete = false },
096.                new { Role = "Writer", Create = true, Read = true, Update = true, Delete = false }
097.            };
098.        }
099.    }
100.}
Pavel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2016
4 answers
231 views

After I load my MultiColumnCombobox using a dataset. How do I set the value after a record is pulled from the database? I want to use Column(0)

Column(0) = ID

Column(1) = Desc

 

 

Initial Load:   mcboApCashTerms.DataSource = dsTerms.Tables(0)

User pulls record from database: rec.CashTermId = "24"

How to do go to the row where Column(0) = "24" ?

 

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2016
14 answers
285 views

Hi,

i made a localization class for PivotGrid as from: http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/pivotgrid/localization/localization

but some labels are still not translated, for example "Choose fields", "Row Labels" on FieldList, several labels on Print options dialog. Is it possible to make these also translated?

 

Thanks

Alex

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2016
1 answer
576 views

When I want to add new RadForm I get the following error message:

Your project uses GAC referenced assemblies. please upgrade your project.

Dyanko
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
1 answer
150 views

So i followed the video on adding a datasource from the Data Sources menu to our SQL Server.

All the columns fill out in design view fine, but when I run the application, none of the rows populate. The tables does have rows filed out, but I can't get them to show.

Any advice?

I can click on Preview Data as well and that works in the editor too, but they just will not populate during runtime.

Thanks!

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
1 answer
286 views

is it possible to export the Pivot Data to datatable or datasource.

similarly like DevExpress pivot table.
https://documentation.devexpress.com/#WindowsForms/DevExpressXtraPivotGridPivotGridControl_CreateSummaryDataSourcetopic

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
3 answers
344 views
I am trying to setup drag and drop from a radlistview to another radlistview. I want to only copy certain data items from one to the other. Is there any example of this. example: radlistview1 may contain song titles and radlistview2 may contain a person. I want to drop a song title onto the name of the person and update that radlistview2 with the song title information.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
16 answers
880 views

Hi,
 I am using Hierarchy (without tabs for child template) grid view and for each master and child row one checkbox required as first column and also required checked changed event for both the check box columns.

Help me on this.

Thanks,
Praveen Palla.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
2 answers
192 views

How do I go about draging and dropping between to details listviews that are visiually full /need to scroll ?  

 

If there is room in the list I can drop from 1 list to the one with the space but if they are full I can't.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?