| Private _chart As New RadChart |
| Private Sub PrepareChart() |
| Dim radChart As New GridToleranceChart |
| Me._chart = radChart.chart |
| Me._chart.SkinsOverrideStyles = False |
| End Sub |
| Private Sub grid_CellFormatting(ByVal sender As Object, _ |
| ByVal e As CellFormattingEventArgs) _ |
| Handles grid.CellFormatting |
| Dim column As GridViewDataColumn = TryCast(e.CellElement.ColumnInfo, GridViewImageColumn) |
| If column IsNot Nothing AndAlso StrComp(column.FieldName, _ |
| Constants.DefaultToleranceColumnNames.TolPercentChart, CompareMethod.Text) = 0 Then |
| If e.CellElement.RowInfo.Tag Is Nothing Then |
| Me._chart.Series.Clear() |
| column.Width = 300 |
| column.AllowResize = False |
| e.CellElement.RowElement.RowInfo.Height = 60 |
| Dim series As New Telerik.Charting.ChartSeries() |
|
| series.Type = Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesType.Bar |
| series.Name = "percentOfTolSeries" |
| series.Appearance.LabelAppearance.Visible = False |
| ' Get the value to add to the series from another cell in the same row of the cell that is being edited |
| ' Add the value to the series |
| Dim rowInfo As GridViewRowInfo = TryCast(e.CellElement.RowInfo, GridViewDataRowInfo) |
| Dim value As Decimal = CDec(rowInfo.Cells(Constants.DefaultToleranceColumnNames.PercentOfTol).Value) |
| series.Items.Add(New Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesItem(value)) |
| Me._chart.Series.Add(series) |
| Me._chart.Refresh() |
| Me._chart.Update() |
| Me._chart.UpdateGraphics() |
| e.CellElement.RowInfo.Tag = Me._chart.GetBitmap() |
| End If |
| e.CellElement.Image = TryCast(e.CellElement.RowInfo.Tag, System.Drawing.Image) |
| e.CellElement.ImageLayout = ImageLayout.Center |
| e.CellElement.DrawBorder = False |
| e.CellElement.Text = "" |
| e.CellElement.Padding = New Padding(0, 0, 0, 0) |
| End If |
| End Sub |

I have Gridview with checkbox column and data bound to datasource,
When i try to change checkbox status, it gives me Data Exception: "Column 'Ex' is read only"
how to make this event firing without commiting to database

Hi,
I am using PdfViewer winform control in my project.
I want to display single page in viewer at a time. I found property "FixedDocumentPresenter" in silverlight controls.
This property is not available in winform control. Is there any way to achieve this. Please attach some code snippet.
Ref:-

Is there a way to set the AppointmentTitleFormat for the scheduler's Print View?
I would like the printed copy to have the data displayed the same as on the scheduler's view but its not using the AppointmentTitleFormat I have set for the control.
Thanks

Hello,
I have bound a GridView to a bindingsource. The bindingsource are based on the entity frame work and will be set with the following code:
bsDetekEingabePos.DataSource = (From DetektorPos As tblDetekEingabePos In dbContext.tblDetekEingabePos Order By DetektorPos.Id Where DetektorPos.SN = "4711" And DetektorPos.VarianteNr = 1
Select DetektorPos).ToList
Now I have placed a DataFilter element on my form wich has the same datasource like the grid. I also have implemented the code:
Private Sub RadDataFilter1_Edited_1(sender As Object, e As TreeNodeEditedEventArgs) Handles RadDataFilter1.Edited RadDataFilter1.ApplyFilter() End Sub
But when I select a filter in the DataFilter nothing happens. The grid shows the same data then before.
Do you have any idea what the problem can be?
Thank's in advance
Karim

I am working on a project in which RadDiagramShape is generated dynamically in foreach loop.
I need to change text of each Shape at each second. For that i need to access the Shape object by its name property which is unique.
How to i get RadDiagramShape object by its name?

I have a winform with 2 radpageviews and controls on each. I have set the ones I don't care about to 0 and those I care about to tabindexes of 5 each (i.e. 5, 10 etc.)
They seem to go all over and not in the order I have it. See attachment. Left side is a pageview and the one in the middle is as well. Each of the tabs on the left use the same user control (date, processes, first shift etc).
Hello,
I am trying to copy only the selected cell content but having FullRow selection mode. So I wanted to use the CopyingCellClipboardContent event but it does not fire with the Control+C Key combination. Is this the expected behavior?
So I have to use the KeyDown event from Gridview as this:
Private Sub grdMaquina_KeyDown(sender As Object, e As KeyEventArgs) Handles grdMaquina.KeyDown
If e.KeyCode = Keys.C And e.Control Then
If Not IsNothing(grdMaquina.CurrentCell) AndAlso Not IsNothing(grdMaquina.CurrentCell.Value) Then Clipboard.SetText(grdMaquina.CurrentCell.Value)
e.Handled = True
End If
End Sub
Is this correct?
Thank you.

Rad Scheduler - how to set color with specific height in timeline control with month wise
Ex :-Month 1: set color with 500 height
Ex:- Month 2 : set color with 800 height

I was not able to set custom appointment height and width at runtime So, I was used TimelineAppointmentsPresenter class and ResolveOverlappingAppointments method using possible to display manually height and width at runtime.But I was faced one problem our appointment data is 10,00,000 When I was create new appointment and set only new appointment height and width set. then all other appointment height and width default set(Not Consider when previously set).So,every time set all appointment height and width.So,how to set only current appointment height and width and all other appointment are as it is ?
Because it's decrease performance.
----Code
Protected Overrides Sub ResolveOverlappingAppointments(availableSize As SizeF)
Dim arrangedAppointments As New List(Of AppointmentElement)()
AppointmentElements.AsEnumerable().Where(Function(e) e.Visibility <> ElementVisibility.Collapsed).
All(Function(o)
End Sub
End Class
