Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
127 views

I could not find this control in my toolbox list where can i get reference of it

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2017
1 answer
515 views
I have gridview and i want when i expand specific row, all other rows are collapsed
I do not want two rows to be expanded at the same time
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2017
1 answer
176 views

I have gridview and combobox, on combobox selected index changed i add rows with boolean value to gridview checkbox manually,

the checkbox cell takes the value but not checked on "true" until i select the row

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2017
1 answer
168 views

Hi, I need to filter empty text, i try to figure how to archive this with Demo Utility with "equal" and leaving empty textbox, but the events do not work as expected.

How can i do it?

 

Thank you

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2017
8 answers
766 views

Hi,

 

I have a week is selected, then I click a date more, how can I get the last date I have just clicked.

 

Look forward your reply,

Pham Thanh

Brian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Jun 2017
3 answers
176 views

Hi,

I have a 1 column 3 row view for my RadCalendar. The problem is that I can's navigate to the previous months or following months using the "<<" "<" ">" ">>" buttons and I'm not sure why. I don't know if there's something specific I have to enable or what. In my Default.aspx file I have the following code:

<telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" runat="server" MultiViewRows="3" EnableMultiSelect="False" CssClass="RadCalendarMultiView RadCalendarMultiView_Default" EnableWeekends="True" FastNavigationNextText="&amp;lt;&amp;lt;" SelectedDate="">
                  <SpecialDays>
                        <telerik:RadCalendarDay Date="" Repeatable="Today">
                            <ItemStyle CssClass="rcToday" />
                        </telerik:RadCalendarDay>
                    </SpecialDays>
                    <WeekendDayStyle CssClass="rcWeekend"></WeekendDayStyle>
                    <CalendarTableStyle CssClass="rcMainTable"></CalendarTableStyle>
                    <OtherMonthDayStyle CssClass="rcOtherMonth"></OtherMonthDayStyle>
                    <OutOfRangeDayStyle CssClass="rcOutOfRange"></OutOfRangeDayStyle>
                    <DisabledDayStyle CssClass="rcDisabled"></DisabledDayStyle>
                    <SelectedDayStyle CssClass="rcSelected"></SelectedDayStyle>
                    <DayOverStyle CssClass="rcHover"></DayOverStyle> 

                    <ViewSelectorStyle CssClass="rcViewSel"></ViewSelectorStyle>
                </telerik:RadCalendar>

 

Most of the CssClass codes loaded automatically after doing edits on the design page. 

If anyone has any idea what I'm missing, please let me know.

Thanks, 

Samara

Samara
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Jun 2017
2 answers
276 views

Hi Team.

I was able to create custom radcheckeddrowdownlistelement in radgridview, but can figure out how to bind datasource when adding rows since each row with the custom radcheckeddropdownlistelement will different datasouce bind to it. Below is my code:

// Custom checkbox list

Public Class CheckBoxListCellElement
    Inherits GridDataCellElement
    Public Sub New(ByVal column As GridViewColumn, ByVal row As GridRowElement)
        MyBase.New(column, row)
    End Sub
    Private checkBoxListElement As RadCheckedDropDownListElement
    Protected Overrides Sub CreateChildElements()
        MyBase.CreateChildElements()
        checkBoxListElement = New RadCheckedDropDownListElement
        Me.Children.Add(checkBoxListElement)
    End Sub
    Protected Overrides Sub SetContentCore(value As Object)
        If Me.Value IsNot Nothing AndAlso Me.Value IsNot DBNull.Value Then

            Me.checkBoxListElement.Text = Convert.ToString(value)
        End If
    End Sub



    Protected Overrides ReadOnly Property ThemeEffectiveType() As Type
        Get
            Return GetType(GridDataCellElement)
        End Get
    End Property
    Public Overrides Function IsCompatible(data As GridViewColumn, context As Object) As Boolean
        Return TypeOf data Is CheckBoxListColumn AndAlso TypeOf context Is GridDataRowElement
    End Function
End Class
Public Class CheckBoxListColumn
    Inherits GridViewDataColumn
    Public Sub New(ByVal fieldName As String)
        MyBase.New(fieldName)
    End Sub
    Public Overrides Function GetCellType(row As GridViewRowInfo) As Type
        If TypeOf row Is GridViewDataRowInfo Then
            Return GetType(CheckBoxListCellElement)
        End If
        Return MyBase.GetCellType(row)
    End Function
End Class

 

// main form load event with the gridview

 Private Sub QuestionaireForm_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
       
     
        RadGridView1.Rows.Add(data1 to bind to customradcheckboxlist )
        RadGridView1.Rows.Add(data1 to bind to customradcheckboxlist )

    End Sub

 

However, I have seen the article on radgridview editor required for the radcheckeddropdownlist. But want the above code to work.

Thanks in advance.

Ali
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Jun 2017
2 answers
134 views

Hello All,

 

I am new to telerik platform and I am currently exploring and using UI for winforms 2016 Q1.

My problem is that I am trying to accomplish and implement a collapsible rad page view ( please see attached image ).

May I know how to achieve the same result? and is this possible?

 

Thanks.

 

Regards,

Meo

 

 

 

Wonder
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Jun 2017
4 answers
174 views

Hi. I want to display a gridview almost identical to the way it's displayed in the demo. I've spent hours trying to compare files but I still can't get the same behaviour.

I do have a couple of changes that I want.

There's only 3 columns in the datasource. CreationDate (datetime a record was created), ResultString (a string displaying a pass fail result), and a calculated column Date, which is the field I want to group on, which is just the date portion of CreationDate.

1) I want the grid to be set up grouped on the Date column automatically, as you've done with the City column in the demo. But I don't want the user to see the Grouping bar, or the Date column in the grid as it's only there for grouping purposes.

2) I can't see how the demo app gets the "City" button in the grouping bar. I can't emulate that at all. How is that done please? And can all that be hidden?

3) Another problem is formatting. If I show the Date column, the values in that column format correcty e.g. "01/02/2017", just showing short date with no time. But if I drag the Date column to the group bar then the group dividers show the time element e.g. "01/02/2017 00:00:00".
Trying to fix this I've added a Group Descriptor to the properties for the grid for Group, with format {0~:1d} but it doesn't seem to work (and also keeps disappearing from my Designer file)

Can you help please?

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2017
11 answers
475 views

I'm using RadDock 2017.2.502.40.

When I drag a toolwindow, that is initially docked, it becomes a floating window.  I am unable to resize the floating window.

Unfortunately, it seems, that by default the floating window cannot be resized.  I've created a fresh form with a RadDock so this behavior is right out of the box.

I've handled the FloatingWindowCreated event and set the FormBorderStyle per this post: 

http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/dock/object-model/customizing-floating-windows

But it seems to have no effect.  The floating window still cannot be resized.  I know the code is running because I've put in breakpoints.  The FormBorderStyle does change.

Just to make sure that something works, I've tried e.Window.Controls.Clear() and all the controls are gone when the floating window displays.  But it's not resizeable.

How do I make a floating tool window resizeable.

 

Thanks,

Steve

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?