Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
128 views

I am replacing a 3rd party tool with Telerik....currently we have code with looks like this

grid.row.cells[testcolumname.index].text = "test"

However when I convert the control to Telerik, the column name I give it in the properties of the Control is not recognized.

Am I missing something?

Help!  

 

thanks

 

Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 May 2017
5 answers
326 views
Is there any build-in solution to save and restore the position of RadGridView's VerticalScrollbar?
Is there any build-in solution to save and restore the expand/collapse state of displayed groups?

I use RadGridView's SaveLayout() and LoadLayout() methods and it seems the values mentioned above are not being persisted to the layout file.
Gowtama
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 May 2017
3 answers
148 views

Rad Grid - I want to use two rad grid And grid row move one grid to another grid row but I want to need cell .Which cell drop column.

So,How to get cell (Column) on two different rad grid drag and drop functionality

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2017
1 answer
235 views

Hi,

I have a main form with a RadListView set to details view which is bound to a list of objects.

I also have a user control with two RadListViews set to details view bound to their own empty list of objects, same type as main.

On the main form when the user clicks on a button an instance of the user control is created and added to a panel on main form. So there can be multiple instances of the UC.

What I'm trying to do is allow the user to drag an item from the main form list and drop it on one of the lists within one of the instances of the user controls created at run time.

I have been trying to do this with the DragDropService, but I'm not getting the target list to update.

Assuming this is possible could you give me a simple example in c#.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Shaun

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2017
1 answer
320 views

I have a GridView control that has a custom CellFormatting event implemented that detects if a row is to be deleted on save, sets the back colour to grey and makes the test italic.

Following recommended Telerik practice I apply ResetValue format to cells not affected by the above format condition.

All works great.

My problem occurs when a user applies a ConditionalFormat, it doesn't display. If I comment out the ResetValue commands, the user defined Conditional Formatting shows as expected.

Is there a way you can get the Conditional Formatting to be applied after the CellFormatting event, or call for the ConditionalFormatting to be applied from the CellFormatting event?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2017
3 answers
202 views

Hi,

i have a problem with timeline in scheduler. the timline start to end is from right to left instead of left to right. i set the "righrToLeft" to false and also i changed the culture to en-US but no effect.

another question is about the Appointment text in Persion or Arabic.how can show the Text Correctly? currectly the Words are in Revese direction. i just found a solution by disable the useHtml in appointmentElement.

please help me!

thanks in advanced

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2017
1 answer
165 views
On VB.NET when you type in the element you can type 1/3/88 and it will automatically parse it to 1/3/1988. But on the C# it does not do that you have to type the whole date.... 
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2017
2 answers
169 views

Hi,

how to add an OGS WMS/WFS to the map?

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2017
1 answer
95 views

Hello to all,
When I open the radmulticolumncombobox I would like to place it on the line that contains the text in the textbox.
Instead, it is placed on the first line.
Does anyone know where I am wrong?

Thanks a lot

Fabrizio

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2017
1 answer
167 views

Hi all,

there is a strange behaviour when clicking a GridView:

I have a GridView with some rows in. By DoubleClicking a row the DoubleClick Event is fired and a new form will be loaded.

Now I'm doing a click (single click!) and the RadGridView fires a DoubleClick Event again!

If the new form will open in front of the GridView the next click will NOT fire a DoubleClick Event.

If the form will open beside the Grid a DoubleClick will be fired...

Seems to me that there is a dependency whether the Grid has the Focus or not.

 

How to prevent the Click to fire a DoubleClick?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2017
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?