Dear Friend,
I am using RichTextEditor on a user control and I am opening this user control in a tab but some how only this form taking much time to load, any reason why this RichTextEditor taking much time...
Thanks

I am using a RadLiveTileElement.
I want to put two custom user control and one LightVisualElement in it. I have
written the following lines of code:
this.lteFrames1.ContentChangeInterval = 4000;
this.lteFrames1.TransitionType = ContentTransitionType.SlideUp;
this.lteFrames1.Text = "";
this.lteFrames1.TextImageRelation = TextImageRelation.Overlay;
this.lteFrames1.ForeColor = Color.Black;
this.lteFrames1.Row = 0;
this.lteFrames1.Column = 0;
RadHostItem host = new RadHostItem(new ucChartSalePerCompany()
{
Dock = DockStyle.Fill
});
this.lteFrames1.Items.Add(host);
RadHostItem host2 = new RadHostItem(new ucChartSalePerMonth()
{
Dock = DockStyle.Fill
});
this.lteFrames1.Items.Add(host2);
this.lteFrames1.Items.Add(new LightVisualElement()
{
Padding = new Padding(4, 30, 0, 0),
Font = new Font("Segoe UI Light", 12, GraphicsUnit.Point),
ShouldHandleMouseInput = false,
NotifyParentOnMouseInput = true,
BackgroundImage = Properties.Resources.saleList2,
BackgroundImageLayout = ImageLayout.Stretch,
ForeColor = Color.Green,
ZIndex = 10000
});
Everything is ok except the animation. The animation
transition is ok only for the last item (LightVisualElement)
that comes up inside of RadLiveTileElement and the other items (my user controls) come up from outside of RadLiveTileElement.
How can I solve this
problem?
Thanks,

Hi,
if I add 2 FilterDescriptor with same propertyname, I get an exception:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
Additional information: Ein Element mit dem gleichen Schlüssel wurde bereits hinzugefügt.
( An element with the same key has already been added.)
Stacktrace:
bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
bei Telerik.Data.Expressions.ExpressionContext.Add(String key, Object value)
bei Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeViewElement.EvalFilter(RadTreeNode node)
bei Telerik.WinControls.UI.TreeNodeView.UpdateView()
bei Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeNodeCollection.Update()
bei Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeViewElement.UpdateNodes()
bei Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeViewElement.filterDescriptors_CollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
bei Telerik.Collections.Generic.NotifyCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
...
Code:
var fdc = new FilterDescriptorCollection();fdc.Add(new FilterDescriptor("Time", FilterOperator.IsGreaterThanOrEqualTo, new DateTime(2017, 1, 1)));fdc.Add(new FilterDescriptor("Time", FilterOperator.IsLessThanOrEqualTo, new DateTime(2017, 3, 31)));fdc.Add(new FilterDescriptor("Location_Id", FilterOperator.IsEqualTo, 2));this.radDataFilter1.FilterDescriptors.AddRange(fdc);
It works, if I calculate the Expressionstring:
this.radDataFilter1.Expression = fdc.Expression;
What is the correct way to initialize a Datafilter by code?
Peter


Hello All....
i have this code ..
Private Sub GridBarang_CellEndEdit(sender As Object, e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCellEventArgs) Handles GridBarang.CellEndEdit
If e.ColumnIndex = 0 Then
If GridBarang.CurrentCell.Value = Nothing Then
MsgBox("test")
Else
Dim strSQL As String
strSQL = Nothing
strSQL = "SELECT KodeBarang, NamaBarang FROM MstBarang WHERE KodeBarang='" & GridBarang.CurrentRow.Cells(0).Value.ToString & "' ORDER BY KodeBarang"
Using conn As New OleDbConnection(str)
conn.Open()
cmd = New OleDbCommand(strSQL, conn)
rd = cmd.ExecuteReader
rd.Read()
If Not rd.HasRows Then
MsgBox("Tidak ada kode tersebut ")
Else
With GridBarang
.CurrentCell.Value = rd.GetString(0)
.CurrentRow.Cells(1).Value = rd.GetString(1)
End With
End If
rd.Close()
conn.Close()
End Using
End If
End If
End Sub
How to prevent add new row when after inserting new data ... and go to column(3) after edited column(0)
Thanks before....
Is it possible to cancel a Drag and Drop Operation like on TreeView?
http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/treeview/drag-and-drop/cancel-a-drag-and-drop-operation
I'd like to impose some restrictions on drop operation based on from/destination rows.
Thank you.
Leonardo


Hi,
I have a very special question.
Need to do this:
The user changes the "RecurrenceRule" of an appointment. Standard is, that the complete appointment series changes - the past, too. I have to identify the selected date of changing the recurrence and change the appointment from this day to all future occurences. Past must be unchanged. How can we get that?
Please see my examples attached.
I want to select Saturday 27th. Open the recurrence edit dialog. Then change the series to one hour later. Save. The result must be the same as in my screenshot. Is that possible?
Thanks for your help.
Sascha
