

Hello,
I tried to use RadListView to make component just like user preference.
The idea are:
Then in step 2, I tried to use RadListView to display a list of user preference with checkboxes, drag/ drop feature to support these requiredment
But when I open this RadListView, if there are many preferences (one preference is one column) then RadListView have a scrollbar and have padding bottom too long (attachment #1) although it have space to display items. Then I have to scroll down to view.
My question is, how to remove this long padding?
My video to demonstrate is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bxiBfBubRgSi1PRVRmWUV2YWs/view?usp=sharing
My code are:
private RadListView lvUserPreference = new RadListView();// StyleslvUserPreference.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;lvUserPreference.Margin = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(0);lvUserPreference.Name = "lvUserPreference";lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DrawBorder = false;lvUserPreference.ShowCheckBoxes = true;lvUserPreference.ViewType = ListViewType.ListView;lvUserPreference.AllowDragDrop = true;lvUserPreference.Padding = new Padding(20);lvUserPreference.Margin = Padding.Empty;lvUserPreference.ItemSpacing = 15;lvUserPreference.AllowEdit = false;lvUserPreference.AutoScroll = true;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragStart -= OnPreviewDragStart;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragStart += OnPreviewDragStart;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragOver -= OnPreviewDragOver;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragOver += OnPreviewDragOver;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragDrop -= OnPreviewDragDrop;lvUserPreference.ListViewElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragDrop += OnPreviewDragDrop;lvUserPreference.VisualItemFormatting += OnVisualItemFormatting;// Item formatting eventprivate void OnVisualItemFormatting(object sender, ListViewVisualItemEventArgs e){ e.VisualItem.ToggleElement.Margin = new Padding(10); e.VisualItem.BackColor = ComponentSettings.DefaultBorderColor; e.VisualItem.GradientStyle = GradientStyles.Solid; e.VisualItem.Margin = new Padding(0); e.VisualItem.MinSize = new Size(200, 30); e.VisualItem.Font = ComponentSettings.DefaultFont; var itemAttrId = (int)e.VisualItem.Data.Value; var field = _fields.FirstOrDefault(x => x.AttrId == itemAttrId); if (field != null && (field.IsTreeField || field.IsRequired)) { e.VisualItem.ToggleElement.Enabled = false; } else { e.VisualItem.ToggleElement.Enabled = true; }}
Regard,
Paul
Hi,
Just another question.
I have inherited the DeleteRecurringAppointmentDialog. All works very fine, my "new" dialog is working. But now i have to add a third radiobutton to my custom dialog.
Is it possible to get the information, which radiobutton was selected by the user (especially my new one) BEFORE the appointment is deleted? I have no idea...
Thank you for helping.
Sascha

Hi there,
With the SchedulerUIHelper.BringAppointmentIntoView you can bring a specific appointment into view.
I have a schedule in a timelineview. Is there a way to scroll to a resource(id) (bring a resource(id) into view)
Hope you can help.
Victor

gvDocuments.MasterTemplate.AutoSizeColumnsMode = GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.Fill;
gvDocuments.Columns["Checked"].AutoSizeMode = BestFitColumnMode.None;
gvDocuments.Columns["Checked"].MaxWidth = 30;
gvDocuments.Columns["Checked"].MinWidth = 30;
gvDocuments.Columns["Checked"].Width = 30;
gvDocuments.Columns["Filename"].Width = 300;
gvDocuments.Columns["Description"].Width = 300;
gvDocuments.Columns["DocumentTypeDescription"].Width = 135;
gvDocuments.Columns["DocumentDate"].Width = 135;
If you look in the attached screenshot, there is a space between the "Checked" column and the "Description" column. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

How would I sync the child template ItemSelected with every child RadPageViewStripElement?
In other words, if I have a grid with 22 rows and each row is expandable, when the user changes a tab of a nested child template, how would I also change the other child templates (that are expanded) to that same tab?

