Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
197 views
On the website i read that it is possible to add elements to the propertygrid, but i cannot figure out how to do this. Can anybody show me how to do this. I want to be able to create groups and add elements by clicking a button.

Thanks in advance.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
5 answers
168 views
Hello,

The Open Recurring Item Dialog for the Rad Scheduler is commonly too small for the text that it needs to display [the text gets truncated]. I'd also like to change the background color. Can you point me at some information so that I can achieve both of these things?

Thanks!
Jeremy
Jeremy
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
1 answer
391 views
Probably missing something here, but is there an easy way to block the selected and hovered item being highlighted?  It is undesirable in my touch screen application.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
9 answers
2.0K+ views
Hi,
I need to manually set coloring in my grid rows(I don't want this, the customer does!!!) and I am puzzled

I managed to do it with the header like this:

 For i As Integer = 0 To Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells.Count - 1
        Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells(i).CellElement.BackColor = Color.Green
        Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells(i).CellElement.BackColor2 = Color.Green
        Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells(i).CellElement.BackColor3 = Color.Green
        Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells(i).CellElement.BackColor4 = Color.Green
        Me.RadGridView1.MasterGridViewInfo.TableHeaderRow.Cells(i).CellElement.ForeColor = Color.White
      Next

How can I do the same for the rest of the rows, especially when I need to have different colors for the alternating rows??


Thank you in advance


George


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
1 answer
150 views
Hi,

It seems to me that changing the visibility of a richRibbonBar Tab is not working.

ie:
richRibbonBar1.ShowHomeTab = false;
richRibbonBar1.ShowInsertTab = false;  // ...etc
The tabs still stay visible.

Could you check this out?
Thank you,
Karl
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
1 answer
125 views
Hi,
I need to change the backcolor of an entire column in RadGridView. I am working in VB
Can you help me on this issue?
Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
1 answer
484 views
Hello,

I have a form with raddropdownlists and am using the 2010Office black theme.

When a dropdownlist has focus the border turns orange.  is there a way to make the border thicker so that the orange border stands out more when the dropdown list has focus?

thanks in advance,
Francis
Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
4 answers
287 views
Hi,

is it possible to build a radgrid with the structure of the attached file?

I want a mix of checkboxs and labels at the same cell, except from row one which must be two labels.
I've seen a few examples of custom columns with the progress bar and a button, thus i can't get it to work.

Thanks in advance,
SF
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
2 answers
159 views

I have a rather complex application that has many UI components. I'm attempting to use the radDock and create a ToolWindow that has search capabilities. This ToolWindow has a RadPanel on it with RadTextBoxes for the different fields they can search. It also has a RadButton to perform the search. What I'd like to do is have it so when the user clicks in the panel or clicks in the textbox, that the AcceptButton for the form becomes the search button...

example:

private void customerSearchNumberTextBox_GotFocus(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    this.AcceptButton = customerSearchButton;
}
 
private void customerSearchButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    int i = 1;
}

However, this isn't working...the GotFocus event fires, and the above code is executed, but when I hit 'enter' nothing happens....the click event doesn't fire...thoughts?

Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
5 answers
555 views
Hi  ,

 In a gridview , i want particular cell to have a dropdown and rest as a textbox . how to achieve this ?
JigneshGN
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 11 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?