Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
288 views
I have been searching for a solution to this issue on the forums but so far, have not found anything that makes the MultiColumnComboBox display the entire Gridview component without any scroll bars.  That is to say, I do not want the width of the gridview component to be constrained by the width of the combo box itself.  I am attaching a small picture of what I am looking for as an attachment (this picture came from the the following link: http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/gridview-columns-gridviewmulticomboboxcolumn.html and is located at the bottom of the page.)  The attachment appears to use radmultiColumnComboBox control inside a grid.  I do not know if this makes any difference in the behavior of the combo box.

Any advice on how this can be done?

Thank you for reading my post and any assistance you can offer.


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
372 views
Hi

I can get selected node in SelectedNodeChanged event. But i want to, how can I get selected node in TreeView MouseDoubleClick event?

Best Regards
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
187 views
I have a dropdownlist editor as a column. I have loaded it with the values "", "s", "m"

I have an object that has an "s" stored in it...when I initialize the editor I would like to load the initial value that the object has in it....but I can't get it to work. The value of the cell is always null even after I set it.

Thoughts?

private void rgcSoil_CellEditorInitialized(object sender, GridViewCellEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Column.Name != "colSorM")
                return;
 
            RadDropDownListEditor editor = e.ActiveEditor as RadDropDownListEditor;
            if (editor != null)
            {
                var ee = (RadDropDownListEditorElement)((RadDropDownListEditor)this.rgcSoil.ActiveEditor).EditorElement;
                ee.BeginEdit();
                ee.DataSource = new String[] {"", "S", "M" };
                SoilType st = (SoilType)e.Row.Tag;
 
                ee.Value = st.StandardOrModified;
                ee.EndEdit();
            }
        }
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
3 answers
180 views
Hi,

I have a radgrid with a picture column.

I put the picture like this :

Rows(0).Item("L")=ImageList2.Images("Locked.png")

It is OK, but now I need to make a test on this cell.

Something like this

If Rows(0).Item("L")=ImageList2.Images("Locked.png") then
   '
end if

How can I do this ?

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
118 views
Hi support,

i have a scheduler with some customs field and grouped by resources. With a datasource adding a new appointment is working like planned, but after setting the datasource for the scheduler like

        rsTracks.DataSource = rsTracksDS

i will get the error "Method not supported" when i try to add an appointment.

Attention: I have change the post

Solved in the meanwhile by doing the appointment and resource binding again.

After that it works. Sorry for this

Martin Gartmann
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
3 answers
897 views
I am using Radgridview with scrollbar.I want to get a top row index while after scrolling the gridview.

Another thing i want to get a particular cell position that is LocationX and LocationY from Radgridview.

Regards,
Sakthy
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
3 answers
222 views
Hi, i drag and drop from a ListView (MS) to a RadTreeView

But i need a function that if the mouse is while is dragging over a node it should be automaticly expand so that the user can browse the tree where he can drop the item.

How can i archive that?

Here are my codes:

private void listView_Result_ItemDrag(object sender, ItemDragEventArgs e)
      {
          lblDragID.Text = listView_Result.SelectedItems[0].Tag.ToString();
          listView_Result.DoDragDrop(listView_Result.SelectedItems, DragDropEffects.Move);
      }


private void TreeHome_DragDrop(object sender, DragEventArgs e)
     {
         try
         {
             string x = lblDragID.Text;
             Point p = System.Windows.Forms.Control.MousePosition;
               
             // Expand node if the mouse is over a one, and get the node id if the drop is finished (?)
             MessageBox.Show(lblDragID.Text);
             lblDragID.Text = "0";
         }
         catch (Exception ex)
         {
             MessageBox.Show(ex.Message);
         }
     }

???

And yea, another small question here :D
How can i expand/open a node with just the id is stored in the tag field?

Thank you for the help
Volkan

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
190 views

Hi,

After realising it was not possible to float Tabbed Documents, I have attempted to use Tool Windows which have a dock state of Tabbed Document. I can now right click on the header tab and select floating, however I cannot drag the window into a floating window as per normal Tool Windows. Is this supported behaviour? If not, is it possible to allow this using the DragDropService?



Cheers,

Steven
Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
4 answers
128 views
I have a Raddock that contains a toolwindow that's set to autohide and it's docked on the left. The tool window contains some RadMulticolumnComboBoxes. The window is real wide, but not very tall, kind of like a thin tool strip that slides out with some additional options for the user. The problem is when the window opens, and then you open one of the comboboxes, the bounds of the dropdown box extends past the bounds of the window. So when you select an item, it automatically auto-hides the window since you're clicking 'outside' of it. Is there any way to catch this before it happens and stop the window from auto-hiding (AutoHideWindowClosing?) I don't want the window to automatically hide upon selecting an item from the combobox. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason
Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2011
2 answers
88 views
Hi
again another problem with RTL
I`m trying 2011 q1
With AutoDetectMdiChildren = true  and DocumentInsertOrder = InFront of Dock, I want to add some forms to dock
everything is OK until I have few documents, but with adding more documents, instead of adding new document to left side of last doc, it will add to Right Side of the first doc added.

so how to fix that up?
thank u
nasser
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?