Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
395 views
4 answers
221 views
I want to insert update delete use Radgridview API.

I use automatic



[img]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n637/new_adm/rad.png[/img]

And it can load my data.
[img]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n637/new_adm/rad4.png[/img]
But when I insert update delete ,it not effect to SQL.Every is not change.
[img]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n637/new_adm/rad3.png[/img]
and this is my CS code:
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
       {
           // TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'doanvienDataSet.doanvien' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
           this.doanvienTableAdapter.Fill(this.doanvienDataSet.doanvien);
            
            
 
       }

and I insert more code in RowChange event like that.It's can update and delete but it can't insert
private void radGridView1_RowsChanged(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
        {
                 
                this.doanvienTableAdapter.Update(this.doanvienDataSet.doanvien);
                 
             
        }


When i insert it will have a fail:
There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.



I don't know how to close this Command.please help me.thank you very very much!
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
5 answers
274 views
My company has assigned me the task of updating one of our older programs by adding a Rich Text Editor into one of the comment fields. In order to achieve this with our Q3 2009 Telerik controls, I created a button that opens a RadMarkupEditor dialog.

My only concern is -- how can I change the title of the dialog?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
1 answer
137 views

Dear Telerik team,hi:

Inquire dock about several questions
Such as the figure shelf.

How to plant Form from two " Appoint "  In DocumentWindow page to this area
1.MDI_ChartForm1 "appoint" to DocumentWindow1
2.MDI_DataGridViewForm1 "appoint" to DocumentWindow2 
and
3.After increasing the two window newly, how to set up DocumentWindow1/2 DocumentButtons =>ActiveWindowList
4.In MDI mode, increases a page newly to sign each time, how could let this page signed for being main and (obvious)
and
5.How to click to sign in DocumentWindow1 page, publish DocumentWindow2 excellently at the same time,
They move ahead simultaneously

It doesn't explain this to already see Example code and Dock contents

No matter any answer, thank you very much
Thank Telerik for Telerik's demo code, it is a very good tool, arduous, thanks.

Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
1 answer
97 views
Hi there,

I was wondering if its possible to move some of the Pages to a 2nd row so that the pages do not overrun out of the form.

For e.g.

I got a form with the pages set up this way

|/Page 1// Page2// Page 3// Page 4// Page 5//|
|                                                                       |

and I would like it to look like

|/Page1//Page2//_______________________|
|/Page3//Page4//Page5__________________|
|                                                                        |
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
2 answers
169 views
Hi

I am trying to develop a wallboard application that will simply rotate web pages to present production information about particular companies.  The web pages are being served correctly and render fine within any web browser; but when using the rotator there is always one item that is blank.  I have a collection of sites to display and then am simply creating items into the radRotator control, after a set period of time I simply refresh the browser.  Has anyone else experienced issues with the webbrowser item not loading the page contents?

The code to setup the rotator is

               

radRotator1.Stop();
radRotator1.Items.Clear();

foreach (string site in sites)
{

    RadWebBrowserItem item1 = new RadWebBrowserItem();
    item1.Url = new Uri(site);
    item1.WebBrowserControl.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = true;
 
    radRotator1.Items.Add(item1);
}
 
radRotator1.CurrentIndex = 0;
radRotator1.Start(true);

To refresh after period of time
radRotator1.Stop();
 
foreach (RadItem item in radRotator1.Items)
{
 
    RadWebBrowserItem item1 = (RadWebBrowserItem) item;
    item1.WebBrowserControl.Refresh(); 
}
 
radRotator1.Start(true);

Any help appreciated, have spent lots of time on this but the problem is that the page that is not loaded is not consistent and could be any of the sites in the list.

Cheers
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
4 answers
267 views
Hello
I have a question. Is it possible to autosize rows but not only the viewable part but the entire row?
For example I have a GridView with 45 columns but I can see in one time only part of all columns.
And if I scroll left/right I see how the rows are autosized. but I would like to have all the rows autosized from the begining.
can you help me?
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
1 answer
153 views
How to maintain the state of treeview.
To maintain the state I tried following options
Expand() 
ExpandAll()
Toggle()
selected=true
Ensurevisible
None of the above thing works.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
3 answers
210 views
I'm reading the contents into an array then assigning it excel range for faster export.
I successfully exported to excel when it is not grouped. However when grouped I dont get the grouping effect appearing.
Below is a snippet:

           foreach (GridViewColumn col in grid.Columns)
                {
                    arr[0, i] = col.HeaderText;
                    i++;
                }
 
                //Contents
                long currRow = 0;
                foreach (GridViewRowInfo row in grid.Rows)
                {
                    int currCol=0;
                    foreach (GridViewColumn col in grid.Columns)
                    {
                        if(row.Cells[currCol].Value != null )
                        {
                           arr[currRow + 1, currCol] = row.Cells[currCol].Value.ToString();
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            arr[currRow + 1, currCol] ="";
                        }
 
                    currCol ++;
                    }
                    currRow ++;
                }
 
                rng.Value2 = arr;

any suggestions will be appreciated.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
1 answer
288 views
Good afternoon.
    I have a problem with RadPanelBar. I use VB Express 2008.
I create a new WinForm project and add a RadPanelBar control. Dock = True, GroupStyle = ExplorerBarStyle.
This is the code:
Imports Telerik.WinControls.UI
  
Public Class Form1
  Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
    Dim rpbge As RadPanelBarGroupElement
  
    For i As Integer = 0 To 10
      rpbge = New RadPanelBarGroupElement
      rpbge.Caption = "Group" & i
      rpbge.EnableHostControlMode = True
      RadPanelBar1.Items.Add(rpbge)
    Next
  
    Dim rlc As New RadListControl
    rlc.Height = 2
    rlc.Width = rpbge.ContentPanel.ClientSize.Width
    rlc.Anchor = AnchorStyles.Left Or AnchorStyles.Right Or AnchorStyles.Top
    rpbge.ContentPanel.Controls.Add(rlc)
  
    rpbge.Expanded = True
  End Sub
End Class

Now:
- Run the project and scroll down with the vertical scroll bar.
- Collapse and Expand the last group (Group10).
- Now try to scroll down again with the vertical scroll bar and you'll see the flicker.
Is there any solution?
Thank you in advance.
Gianfranco
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?