Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
206 views
Hi,

   I'd like know how to do get value of rows selected with CheckBox on GridView?
Example:

Name               |  Selected
Steve Jobs        
Bill Gates                x
Larry Page
Mark Zuck               x

Your select Bill Gates and Mark Zuck.

I tried with foreach, but isn't get the values selected.

Thanks attention!

Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Sep 2011
2 answers
137 views
hi friends.
when i'm merging assemblies; gridview's custom detail view element is not working.
other components and forms are working but this has 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadPageViewDragDropService' error message....
koray
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Sep 2011
1 answer
343 views
HI
Does WinForms support diplaying data received on a serial port in a scrolling time chart?
I have seen examples on how to connec an rss feed from the net but want to display data from an electronic instrument.

Regards
Fredrik Enquist
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Sep 2011
2 answers
1.8K+ views
Hello!
Is it possible to turn off automatic selection of the first row in a GridView. The automatic selection takes place on grid creation an when rebinding the data source.
Thanks. 
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Sep 2011
1 answer
172 views
Hi I am using the Gridview, to display some data. I have a tax filing status column, which I am giving it the values of the combo box from an enumeration, like the following. 


(gridViewTemplateTaxData.Columns["FilingStatus"] as GridViewComboBoxColumn).DataSource = Enum.GetNames(typeof(TaxFilingStatus));

When I the user changes the value in the combo box, I change the bound data of the grid. Then I refresh the templates of the grid. 
Some of the time this works fine, but often enough, I get the following exception. 

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 

Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridComboBoxCellElement.SetContent().  I walked through the code that I have in the cell value changed, and there is no issues there. Am I using the ComboBoxColumn wrong ? 

- Erion
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Sep 2011
2 answers
144 views
Hi,

  I'd like know how to do set a icon on GridViewCommand?
Example attached!

Thanks attention!
Flávio
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
3 answers
136 views
Hello, Happy Holidays!

I  have a variable SelectedIndex that is bound to the index of the "clicked" row. I use SelectedIndex like this: radGridView1.Rows[0].ChildRows[SelectedIndex].IsCurrent = true; but this doesn´t work, it highlights the first row. If I use radGridView1.Rows[0].ChildRows[1].IsCurrent = true; for example it works! anyone can give me an idea?

thanks in advance,
Michael
Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
4 answers
243 views
hey,
i'm using the multicolum combobox with html tags in values.
The list is beautiful but my problem is that when i select a bold string in my list for example, i see "<html><b>My value</b>" in the selectedvalue.
An idea ? thanks :)
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
3 answers
225 views

Hello,

 

I have one problem that makes me crazy. Can anyone help?

 

Problem:

I have a tree structure that I wanted to bind to RadGridView, something like this:

 

public interface IGridViewZadanka

{

    Odbornost Odbornost { get; }

    int IDZad { get; }

    string ZadankaInfo { get; }

    IEnumerable<IGridViewMetoda> MetodyView { get; }

}

 

public interface IGridViewMetoda

{

    string Test { get; }

    string Izolace { get; }

    string Postup { get; }

    string P { get; }

    string Zadani { get; }

    string Odecet { get; }

    string Vysledek { get; }

    string Stav { get; }

    bool Tisk { get; }

    string V { get; }

    string Popisek { get; }

    int IDZad { get; }

    int IDZadMet { get; }

    int? IDParent { get; }
    
Odbornost Odbornost { get; }

}

 

I want to bind this structure to two-level hierarchy grid with one feature: second level will contain 2 (or more in future) tables that depend on field Odbornost (detail table for Odbornost are slightly different – for Odbornost MB would be nice to use self-referenced hierarchy, but for Odbornost TS would be nice to use only flat view of data) and only one corresponding detail will be visible.

 

For example:

+ (IGridViewZadanka) IDZad=1, Odbornost=TS,…

   - (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=1, Odbornost=TS,…

   - (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=1, Odbornost=TS,…

+ (IGridViewZadanka) IDZad=1, Odbornost=MB,…

   + (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=1, Odbornost=MB,…

      - (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=1, Odbornost=MB,…

+ (IGridViewZadanka) IDZad=2, Odbornost=TS,…

   - (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=2, Odbornost=TS,…

   - (IGridViewMetoda) IDZad=2, Odbornost=TS,…

 

 

From examples in http://mono.telerik.com/Grid/Examples/Hierarchy/TwoTablesAtLevel/DefaultCS.aspx and http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grid-several-tables-at-level.html and http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/hierarchy/twotablesatlevel/defaultcs.aspx I know that this is possible, but I am unable to do it. Can anyone help me and provide me some example (in C# for win form)? I would appreciate it.

 

Misa

Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
1 answer
164 views
I'm wonderingif Radscheduler supports Gant Chart.    Also, there is any way I can switch the hours of the day to horizontal instead of vertical?  I've included a screenshot of what I want to accomplish with scheduler. Also, this is for Winforms and not ASP.   Thank you in advanced

Regards,

Jose
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?