Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
13 answers
758 views
How do I show the splitter button to hide/unhide one of the panel?
Konstantina
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2011
1 answer
208 views
Hi 

Does asp.net ajax Rich Text Editor control have a feature that displays line number in the control.
something like this http://www.codeproject.com/KB/edit/numberedtextbox.aspx

Thanks,
Kannan
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2011
12 answers
683 views
Is it possible to make the individual cell read only?
Thanks
lucerias
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2011
3 answers
219 views
Hi,

I'm looking to included the "+" button that is on the PageView demo under StripView > Add New Item but haven't had much luck trying to look through the included code or through the documentation on here.

Can some one please point me in the right direction so that I can have this add button on the end of my PageView?

Many thanks,

Guy
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Nov 2011
2 answers
119 views
Hi.

I use hierarchies a lot. Is there an easy way to indicate that a row actually has any child rows - e.g.  "expander"-icon bolded or something like that. I'm aware that I can access ChildRows-property at GridViewInfo-level, but I'd rather keep it "inside" the gridview - perhaps using the expression builder.

Best regards,

Jeppe Havelund
Jeppe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Nov 2011
3 answers
299 views
Hi, I'm using the latest version of the WinControls package and I'm using trying to hide inactive data on a DropDownList to prevent the user from selecting it but ElementVisibility.Collapsed shows a blank line (as ElementVisibility.Hidden). It is my understanding that the row should not visible nor blank with the first value.

Am i missing something?


private void uxAssignedAt_VisualListItemFormatting(object sender, VisualItemFormattingEventArgs args)
{
    var personne = args.VisualItem.Data.DataBoundItem as Personne;
 
    // Reset default value
    args.VisualItem.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.VisibilityProperty, ValueResetFlags.Local);
 
    if (personne != null && !personne.IndActive)
    {
        args.VisualItem.Visibility = ElementVisibility.Collapsed;
    }
}
Francois
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
3 answers
823 views
By default the tree view will change selection by clicking on a item with left or right mouse, I need to prevent the selected item from changing when a item is clicked with the right mouse, instead i need to hilight the item and pop a context menu.
Also where do you change the color of the selected background?
Thanks

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
3 answers
281 views
Hi all, i have questions about treeview in winform. Is it possible to integrate or combine explorer-like treeview to telerik treeview? I mean when the root folder/node is set to desktop directory, then it would auto generate all the childs and other nodes (which is folders/shortcut) inside the desktop.. Another question is how to make drag n drop function that copy the folder/node and not move it to the other treeview?

Sorry if I ask many questions here, I am a lil' bit beginner to this thing and hope you all can guide me. Thanx for your coorperation.

Regards,

Muz
 
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
1 answer
237 views
Hello,
I have used the desert theme as my form theme and aqua for my gridview. There are two problems which i have faced during working with this themes. i will be appreciate if you help me with these issues.
1. After finalizing the gridview, the gridlines can not be viewed and the rows can only be distinguished by different colours. how can i apply these gridlines? 
2. In the gridview which is seen in run-time, the numbers are placed in the left side of the column and the strings are placed on the right side of the column. is there a way to arrange both of them in the same direction, let's say both in right or left side?

thanks in advance
David Namer
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
6 answers
281 views
Hi,

This is regarding the RadDropDownList:

When I diseble a RadListDataItem by setting Enabled to false i can select it by keborard upp and down arrows but it cannot be selected by mouse. I do not want the user to be able to select a disabled item using the keboard (it should be ignored and go to next enabled item)...
 
I hawe tryed to create this behavior using the SelectedIndexChanging Event whitout any success.

Any suggestions are welcome
 
//Niklas
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?