Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
12 answers
253 views

Hi
I am facing this message once I run my project(see the attached Pic error1), rather than it takes around 5min and more just to initializing for opening at the first time

    Further more it is very slow in developing and some times the system give me an error in manifest memory when I try to add any thing new or modify an existing control  ,

 

Error   1          Problem generating manifest. Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.           

Moreover sometimes when I add new things it did not appear in the running stage even thought it is their in the design?


Sometimes also I need to close the project and open it a gain just to see the modification I added otherwise it will not be shown at the same time

Am using telerik winforms wpf Q3 2010 in Visual Studio 2008

Thanks in advance

 

Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2011
1 answer
125 views
Hi!... I had a datagrid which i had i column "File Name". In File Name column i had a  to z value....
Im using 2011 Q2 control and VB.NET 2010
I use datasource to bind the value to my datagrid. I able to sort the value from assending to desending....
The datagrid also show me correctly from a - z become z - a.

after sorting i will use... the code  below to get the value:

Dim FileN as String = ""
For i = 0 to RadGridView1.rowcount - 1
 FileN = RadGridView1.Rows(i).Cells(0).Value
  msgbox(FileN)
Next

after desending it i can't the get  "z" as the first value... it still give me the value "a".
May i know how to do that? it's need urgently because i change the current .net datagrid to telerik gridView for user.
Thank You!

Regards
Johnny


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2011
1 answer
330 views
Hi,
I have a radgrid with the data loaded:

 

OleDbDataReader reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();

radGridView1.DataSource = reader;

After editing a row, before the MasterTemplate_CellEndEdit fires (where I would manually update the changes in the table) I get the errormsg shown in the picture. Any clues?

Karl


Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2011
1 answer
115 views
Hi,

I have an access db with say 20 tables and a radDropDownList showing them. On the event SelectedIndexChanged of the radDropDownList I would like to reconstruct radGrid layout so that the radGrid now reflects the selected table and its data.

It would be like simulating ms Access but not needing access installed and being able to make a few minor data changes.

Does anyone have something like this they care to share?

Thanks,

Karl
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2011
1 answer
418 views
I have a GridView in which the child is loaded manually via a RowSourceNeeded event.  I am using the ChildViewExpanded event to detect that the child is being collapsed (!IsExpanded).  As part of the collapse, I would like to delete all of the child rows, thus forcing another RowSourceNeeded event (Data refresh) when the child view is expanded.  I have tried the following and many others without success.

private void radGridViewDatabases_ChildViewExpanded(object sender, ChildViewExpandedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.IsExpanded)
            {
                e.ChildRow.Height = Math.Min(90 + (e.ChildViewInfo.ChildRows.Count * 18), 500);
            }
            else
            {
                if (e.ChildViewInfo.HasChildRows())
                {
                    foreach (GridViewRowInfo oGridViewInfo in e.ChildViewInfo.Rows)
                    {
                        oGridViewInfo.Delete();
                    }
                }
            }

            return;
        }

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance


Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Dec 2011
3 answers
381 views
I have a search button added in RadToolStrip Control, I'd like to change its backcolor after user clicked it, but it doesn't work.

 

 

 

Me.RadBuSearch.Focus()

 

 

 

Me.RadBuSearch.BackColor = Color.Red

Can you help?

Thanks.

 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2011
1 answer
203 views
Hello Sir,

How to do add, edit, delete functionalities in RADGRIDVIEW WINFORMS, like asp.net?

Thank you
Jayanthi
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2011
1 answer
170 views
Hi,

I have an application that has latitude and longitude values in cells in a GridView.  I need to have the user edit these values.  Currently, I have them as individual cells and the user can edit them individually by entering new values.  What I would like to do is extend this editing so that the values can be set by clicking a location on a globe.  The lat/lon value would then be returned via an event and the values in the cells updated accordingly.

I'm not sure how to do his if I have separate cells for the lat/lon values.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks.


Ken...
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2011
5 answers
141 views
hi all

my radshedular form consist of dropdownlistBox where iam filling all resources
on selected chanege event of dropdownlistBox i want to display related appointments in radshedular depending upon selected dropdwonlist item and if i do any updation or delete  that should be effect on related seleted dropdwonlist resource item



please sned me code as soon as possible very urgent
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2011
5 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi,

Could you give me an example for how to check custom item checkBox programmatically.

Thanks.

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Dec 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?