Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
391 views
Hi,
I actually implemented the drag and drop example from the demo. There are two list boxes where I can drag and drop or use a button to move a selected item from one list box to the other.

I would like to modify it so that I can select multiple items and click the "add selected" button or drag them.

Here's how I am currently trying to move selected but it seems to remove all of the items.

private void RemoveSelectedFromListBox(RadListControl sourceListBox, RadListControl targetListBox)
        {
            if (sourceListBox.Items.Count == 0) { return; }
            if (sourceListBox.SelectedItems == null) { return; }
 
            for (int i = 0; i < sourceListBox.SelectedItems.Count; )
            {
                RadListDataItem item = sourceListBox.SelectedItems[i];
                sourceListBox.Items.Remove(item);
                targetListBox.Items.Add(item);
            }           
        }

Do you have an example for the drag and drop of multiple selected items? and do I use MultiExtended or MultiSimple?

Thank you,
Beth
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
14 answers
578 views
Hello,

When a value of autocomplete of the dropdownlist box is wider than the control object, the text aligns to the right. The user can still type into the control, but the cursor is hidden to the left.

I have looked for a simple text align left, and I found it deep in the UI elements, based on the "telerik.wincontrols.ui.radtextboxitem" part of this control. It's set to left.

What am I missing here?

Thank you
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
292 views
Hi,

Is there a way to control the tooltip duration? I'm looking for a way to keep the tooltip always visible.

Thanks!

--
Frank
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
2 answers
168 views
i created an appointment like below

Appointment app = new Telerik.WinControls.UI.Appointment(DateTime.Now, DateTime.Now);
app.AllowDelete = false;
radScheduler1.Appointments.Add(app);


but i can delete it
how i can create appointment that user can not delete it
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
128 views
There appears to be an issue with the RichTextBox Editor when you highlight text and continue highlighting using the downkey. The textbox does not scroll down with your keypresses as it does when you are not highlighting. It will stay at the top and you can no longer track your highlighting below the visible area.

Thanks for continued excellence in support.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
191 views

Hi,

Can I resize the popup in a ComboBoxColumn to fit the items in the list? I know I can use the:

Popup.MinimumSize
Popup.Size

 But is there a way to autosize to bestfit the contents of the list?

Kind Regards
Justin


Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
170 views
Hi,
I change to "auto scroll" property from property builder of a treeview then i save the form.


After i open it again and its shows false. it does not save it. Can you help about this.
Thanks.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
3 answers
204 views
Hello team ...

I am implementing radscheduler with Linq to SQL Server2008 EntityFrameworkand can do well, keep appointments read in my DB, the issue that I see as calling the event to keep an appointment.

If you have some stuff I can post on the subject thank you.

regards
Pablo from Argentina 
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
177 views
Hi
I use of radcalendar control but i want to have dropdown style similar to datetimepicker control thus when i click on dropdown control calendar control display for me.

 thanx.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
1 answer
414 views
Hi,

I already asked this question as a reply to an answer I got from you but I see there is no answer to the second post so I write it as a new one.

I'm uising the Telerik.WinControls.UI dll version 2011.3.11.1219

 
and working with
RadGridView  object.
I have a RadGridView which contains a large possible values. (0-200000)

In order to allow the user type the requested value and get a visual feedback that he is in EDIT mode I used the next code (as you suggested):

colType.DropDownStyle = RadDropDownStyle.DropDown;
colType.AutoCompleteMode = AutoCompleteMode.SuggestAppend; -> instead of APPEND.


The only problem is the that for firing the "CellEndEdit" event I need to:

* After selecting a value from the list with KEBORD (tyyping a value or go through the list values with the seybord up/down arrows)-
    for selecting it I press ENTER but than I must press ENTER again in order to fire the CellEndEdit event (which select the value and removes it from another list)

* To select value from the list I have to DOUBLE click the value.

What should I change in order that one ENTER and one CLICK on the desired value would fire the CellEndEdit event?

Thanks,
Hila.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?