Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
210 views
Hi
I used radDateTimePicker , when i change the value of raddatetimepicker
, valuechanged method not called.
How i can resolved the problem.
Farshid
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Apr 2012
2 answers
114 views
Hi
How To RightToLeft RadAlarmForm when Shown Appointment Alarm?
Farshid
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Apr 2012
1 answer
502 views
Hi,

I'm trying to change the border color on a RadTextBox.
It should be easy using the control, but in my case the radtextbox is stored in a var.
Here a sample

 

Dim controle As String = CType(sender, RadTextBox).Name
 ' Change the text : It works !
Controls(controle).Text = "Hello, World"
 ' Change the border = DON'T WORK
DirectCast(Me.Controls(controle).TextBoxElement.Children(2), Telerik.WinControls.Primitives.BorderPrimitive).ForeColor = Color.Red

 


So I can change the text, but I have a problem with this line (.textBoxElement) not present :

DirectCast

 

 

Me.controls(controle).TextBoxElement.Children(2), Telerik.WinControls.Primitives.BorderPrimitive).ForeColor = Color.Red

Thanks for your help

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
1 answer
139 views
I closed a couple of document windows in my Dock to free up space to work in visual studio.
I assumed that those windows would not have been permanently deleted, but they appear
to be gone.  When I re-enter the advanced designer, I no longer see them.

Is there a way to recover or restore those document windows I had closed in the advanced
designer of the Dock?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
4 answers
141 views
Hello everyone,
I've been using Telerik's aspx AJAX controls for a while now and I just started to review their winforms controls for a legacy project. I've read through the online documentation for the GridView and I'm still struggling to bind my data successfully. Here's my structure.

Rooms
- Products
- - Related Products

I need each level to be capable of drag and drop to other controls in the application so it appears that I need a total of three templates (two in addition to the master). In my testing I've been manually databinding the grid and I've managed to load my rooms when the form loads. I've then chosen to use the "MasterTemplate_RowSourceNeeded" to load my first level products when a room is expanded (which works as expected). Now I'm struggling to add the final level (Related Products). I've tried adding a Related Products template at runtime when the Products level is being filled (no issues here). I then added a relationship to the gridview to relate the products with their related products and while this doesn't produce an error the Related Products aren't visible in the gridview. I then tried manually creating each Related Product row within the related template using a dataview's filter to get the related products. Again this ran without error but clicking the drop arrow next to the Product only changes the drop arrow to the opened state with no Related Products being shown. I've tried to watch a handful of the databinding videos on Telerik's website but the video doesn't show (like a white box is over the video).

Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
6 answers
2.5K+ views
Does anyone know how do I set a particular value in a cell radgridview?

For example: 

if ((bool)e.CellElement.RowInfo.Cells["Arquivado"].Value == true)
                        {
                            e.CellElement.Text = "Sim";
or
    e.CellElement.Value = "Sim";
or
    e.CellElement.RowInfo.Cells["Arquivado"].Value = "Sim";
                        }

Thanks;
Diogo Marins
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
5 answers
771 views

Hi, 

I have a RadListview on a form connected to a datasource. Then I have a timer which call a method that refreshs the content of the DataTable periodically.  After starting it shows the content correctly. But as soon as the DataTable is refreshed for the first time I ran into problems. 

The RadListView itself seems not to recognize when the underlying DataTable is changing. That's no problem so I have to tell the RadListView to refresh. My first try was the Refresh() Method. That seemed not to work. So I've tried to reassign the DataTable to the RadListView in setting it again as DataSource. This will throw an exception that a column is not contained in the table (more precisely it's the first column). Looking in to the underlying DataTable the column is included.

Wrapping the commands into BeginUpdate() and EndUpdate() makes no change.

Surely I have something overlooked to make it work. Any help is welcome.

Michael

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
1 answer
176 views
Is there a way using only the RadGridView control to show more than 2 custom filtering conditions?

The attached image shows an example of the RadGridView filter dialog.

Thanks for any help.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
2 answers
196 views
Hello!

I have a custom VisualItem "CustomVisualItem : IconListViewVisualItem" which belongs to a ListView with ViewType=IconsView.
The VisualItem consits of a StackLayoutPanel with 2 LightVisualElements (one is displaying a image and the other displays text).
The Datasource for the ListView is "List<CustomClass>".

Now I want to achieve the following:
- check if VisualItem is Databound to CustomClass
- when property "Disabled" of CustomClass is true then draw a red X over the VisualItem (a red line from Top-Left to Bottom-Right and one from Top-Right to Bottom-Left)

This is my current not working solution:
internal class CustomVisualItem : IconListViewVisualItem
    {
 
protected override void PaintElement(Telerik.WinControls.Paint.IGraphics graphics, float angle, SizeF scale)
        {
            base.PaintElement(graphics, angle, scale);
 
            var t = this.Data.DataBoundItem as CustomClass;
            if (t != null)
            {
                if CustomClass.Disabled)
                {
                    //To shorten the sample, only draw a rectangle                   
                    graphics.FillRectangle(BoundingRectangle, Color.Silver); // The rectangle is not placed over the VisualItem                
                }
            }       
        }
}

How can I place the red X (or the rectangle) over the VisuaItem?
Froggie
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
1 answer
130 views
Hello all!!
I want to make something:
http://www.habrastorage.com/images/netchart.png
I try to use MS Chart but I fail with this. It's need to show realtime proccess parameter value.
Thanks.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?