Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
0 answers
132 views
Hello,

we use RadControls on other Form type then RadForm. How to deal there with Office themes right?

My way at moment is to inherit the other Form type and set ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName in Constructor of Form to initialize the right Theme for all control on form.
 
Any other way to do it?


Regards

Holger
Holger Boskugel
Top achievements
Rank 2
 asked on 24 Apr 2012
3 answers
366 views
Hi,

Working with the last Winform Q1-2012 and Vb.Net, I'm trying to set the theme "Metro" when the RadColorDialog is showed.
Searching in forum and documention I havn't found how to do this.

Can somebody can help me ?

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2012
5 answers
233 views
I've changed the look and feel of the normal dropdownlist by handling the VisualListItemFormatting event. However, how can I change the look of the items shown when using autocomplete?
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2012
5 answers
163 views
Visual Style Builder crash when I try to open it. I tried in 2 different machine with Windows 7, same result. On the details I find:

System.ArgumentOutOfRange

as the exception. Any idea? I can try the theme functionalities without VSB.

Thank you

Sebastiano
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Apr 2012
2 answers
453 views
hi,
i developed winform with RadListBox in vs-2008.Now i opend that application in vs-2010 its throwing exception like
( namespace name 'RadListBox' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.WinControls.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?))
could u help me.
Srinivasulu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Apr 2012
3 answers
509 views
hello,

For my job i have to develop a program in which i need to scroll through the panel using 2 buttons (up and down)and the scroll bars have to be invisible, after a search of 2 ours i still don't know if this is possible whit the Radscrollablepanel, can anyone help me ?

the program wil run in a factory hall on a touch screen computer which wil be operated whit cloves on so a scrollbar wil be difficult to use.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
5 answers
684 views
Hello,

I am trying to find out if there is a way to make an autocomplete list to be wider by default. There is a property DropDownMinSize that allows changing the minimum size for the full drop down list, but the one that pops up as user start typing with AutoComplete mode set to SuggestAppend is always sized to the width of the control. How do I make it match the size of a full drop down list?

Thanks.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
3 answers
202 views

Hello,

I have Winform RadGridView and when I click in a cell that is partially displayed the grid horizontally auto scrolls to right, than by the next click scrolls to left etc.

 

This is not to very userfriendly.  See Telerik demo in Attach

 

How can I horizontally auto scrolling fix

Regards,
Elek

Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
1 answer
215 views

Hi,

Sorry if this issue has been posted and resolved before but I was unable to find it in the forum.

My issue is that when I search for the active control and it currently is a RadTextbox, the name comes up blank. Example below
private void radTextBox1_Enter(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    MessageBox.Show(this.ActiveControl.Name);
}

I have tried this on Telerik Q3 2011 and Q1 2012 using different machines. Both test have been done on VS2010.

Thanks
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
1 answer
157 views
Hi,

I have implemented the RadItemDragDropManager example that allows me to drag multiple list items from one list control to another.

I need to validate that the user is not dragging certain incompatible list items into the destination list control.

The problem is that when dragging multiple items, the selected items collection isn't really preserved.

How can I compare the items being dragged to the items in the destination list control?

Thank you!
Beth
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?