Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
6 answers
477 views
Hi,

Is there a way to show HTML content in a tooltip?

I'm trying to show a table in the tool-tip, so HTML would be great.

I tried with the following, which basically just show the code as text :

<h1>Header</h1>
<table border="1" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
        <td><b>Col 1</b></td>
        <td><b>Col 2</b></td>
        <td><b>Col 3</b></td>
    </tr>
</table>
</html>

Thanks!
Francois
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Apr 2012
1 answer
112 views
What event is fired when a user deletes a record in the gridview?  I want to ask the user to confirm the record deletion before the record is removed from the database.  Give sample code to show how I might be able to do this with the event.


Thanks.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
1 answer
235 views
Assume I only want to add a combo box editor to the cell located in the second row, second column of a gridview control.  Am I able to do this?  If so, what code would I use for this?  All of the other cells in this control will have a text edit box editor.


Thanks.




Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
19 answers
652 views

Hi,

I know I being sort of asking lot of question to telerik team. But its just due to I installed the trial version and I am too impressed that I wanted to every thing before I purchase so that during our development we don’t stuck at nay point.

 

My question is that I am trying to implement the functionality of scaling (Bubble bar, Magnifier etc) but I couldn’t. Please do tell me how I can get these components in my toolbar.

Regards.
Haroon.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
4 answers
177 views
First of all, I am not a program just a student. I would to create a rotator menu just like the one on the demo, the one that said controls, sample apps, productivity tools and what's new. Please kindly show examples with the smooth rotate like. thanks in advance.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
7 answers
220 views
Hi.
How can I create my own gridviewcolumn and add use it in radgridview?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
1 answer
143 views
Hi.
 I use RadGridView that has these columns.
1.ProducId(tetxtboxcolumn)
2.ProductName(tetxtboxcolumn)
3.UnitType(comboboxcolumn)

i want to add a new row to radgridview while a new row added, Unittype shoud bind to table unittypes base of  ProductId
 in my db that has these fields
1.ProducId
2.Firstunit 
2.SecondUnit
3.ThirdUnit

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
1 answer
166 views
Hi all  Telerik team,
   I would like  to add/edit  node and show the node text in the treeviewtextboxeditor as inizialized value , but the editor appear with empty text.

I try to set value in the Valdiating event but this code ends the editing mode and user cannot modify the value
void rtvCustomTags_Editing(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.TreeNodeEditingEventArgs e)
{
    e.Editor.Value = e.Node.Text;
}


can you help me, please?
Thank you
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2012
0 answers
113 views
Does the Row Validation event fires when the user adds a new record to the gridview?


Thanks.


James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Apr 2012
0 answers
124 views
In a situation where the user wants to add a new row to the gridview control, I have assigned some default values for the new row.  For some of these default values, I want to prevent the user from changing those values.  Am I able to do this?  If yes, how can I do this?  Please provide code?


Thanks.

James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Apr 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?