This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upload file

3 Answers 44 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Kjell asked on 03 Apr 2018, 09:36 AM

How do I fix the height  in upload window so I do not need to scroll to access the button....

See attached image

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 03 Apr 2018, 09:58 AM
Hello Kjell,

This is a known bug in an old version of RadEditor, which is already fixed in the latest release 2018.1.117. Please follow the instructions in the Upgrade to a Newer Version of TelerikĀ® UI for ASP.NET AJAX article to benefit from all improvement of the latest version.

Best regards,
Rumen
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 03 Apr 2018, 11:00 AM

I have latest build 2018.1.117. 

See attached image...

Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 05 Apr 2018, 07:12 AM
Hello,

If you are using the latest version (which you can check by right-clicking on the Telerik.Web.UI.dll, choose Properties -> Details -> File Version) then the problem could be related to custom stylesheet which messes up the appearance of the dialog. You can see how to examine what styles are applies to the dialog in this blog post: See the Applied Styles.

You can enable the external dialogs of the Editor and add the following style to the FileBrowser.ascx <filebrowser.ascx<>dialog:
Copy Code
ul.ruInputs {
    height100px !important;
}

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please open a support ticket and send a simple runnable project which demonstrates the issue. I will examine it and provide a solution how to fix it.

Best regards,
Rumen
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
</filebrowser.ascx<>
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Kjell