from your Web UI TabStrip doc:
RadTabStrip supports two layouts - Horizontal (default) and Vertical.
In Horizontal layout, the Align property allows you to specify the way tabs position themselves:
- Left - tabs will be left aligned;
- Right - tabs will be right aligned;
- Center - tabs will be centered;
- Justify - tabs will be proportionally resized to full-up the width of the tabstrip.
In Vertical layout, the values of the Align property are as follows:
- Left - tabs will be aligned to the top;
- Right - tabs will be aligned to the bottom;
- Center - tabs will be positioned in the middle;
- Justify - tabs will be proportionally resized to full-up the height of the tabstrip.
I am not able to find the same properties for the Blazor version of the control.