I've created new copy of RadEditor.Dialogs.resx and renamed it as RadEditor.Dialogs.pl-PL.resx. This file is placed in "App_GlobalResources" folder of my WebApplication. Then I've replaced all texts connected with RadFileExplorer (I don't use RadEditor yet) with their Polish equivalences. The result of my work is:
- I had to explicitly set LocalizationPath of my file explorer ("~/App_GlobalResources"; while the documentation says that is it not neccessary in this case)
- I cannot find (in resx) some texts:
- Copy (popup menu)
- Close (closing X in dialogs)
- Delete (the title of the deletion confirmation dialog)
- No records to display (the grid with no files)
In the last case I've solved the problem by explicitly setting the localized text to: <fileExplorer>.Grid.MasterTableView.NoMasterRecordsText).
Is there any way to localize these texts?