4 Answers, 1 is accepted
The Telerik menu in Visual Studio is part of the VS Extensions, which are distributed with the Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core installer. See the following documentation section for more details on the integration with Visual Studio. If you have installed Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core successfully the Telerik menu should be added to Visual Studio.
Thank you for the links but I do not see anything to download any installer. While I have the ASP.NET Core version installed I do not see any menu item.
The link says, "To access the VS Extensions, use the Telerik | Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core menu.".. I see no menu item.
Thank you for writing to us.
Could you please check if our Visual Studio Extensions are installed. These steps should guide you through:
- Open Visual Studio -> Tools -> Extensions and Updates...
- Open the Installed tab and search for Telerik ASP.NET Core VSExtensions and check that the extension is installed.
- If the extension is not installed, open the Online tab and again search for Telerik ASP.NET Core VSExtensions
- Click the Download button and wait until it finish
- Close Visual Studio then wait until the installation dialog finish
- Open Visual Studio and check if the Telerik menu is there.
I hope the provided information helps.Regards,
Thank you for that. I now have the Telerik menu item.