Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
192 views
i have parameters in my report.i cant change label's font on parameters.

any opinion?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
1 answer
172 views
Hello,

I have a bar chart and want to display labels using 2 fields fromDate and toDate
Can u give an exmaple of how can i do this?


 Chart1.PlotArea.XAxis.DataLabelsColumn = ?

thanks!
-priti
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
1 answer
149 views
I am having a hard time tracking this down. Perhaps someone can help direct me to where I need to go. I have existing reports on an existing server that I currently access thru an Url (http://server.Reports/Report.aspx?ItemPath=/Directory/ReportName). Is it possible to access these reports thru the Silverlight Report Control and. if so, how do I go about doing it programmatically?

Thanks
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2012
1 answer
278 views
Select 'New Report'
Select 'Next' on the Report Wizard
Select 'Current Data Sources' on the left
Select 'Add New Data Source...' on the bottom left
Select 'SQL Data Source'
Select 'OK'
Enter valid connection information
Select 'Next'
Select the 'Stored Procedure' radio option

Error message is displayed 'Expecting non-empty string for 'providerInvariantName' parameter.

FYI, Using the 'Select Statement' radio option, the connection string works without any issue.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2012
2 answers
279 views

Hi good afternoon
I have a problem and how I can not solve, I'm trying to make account statement to a client, the particularity of this is that the report should take a customer's previous balance was taken into account in calculating the total of what the customer .

But as I can not do that because to calculate the customer's previous balance, I do a query that brings me the movement of transactions that the customer has not paid yet and add them in doing so I can not bring transactions customer during the time period established in the statement. Why I need 2 Data Sources for fetching a previous balance and one that brings all customer transactions.
As I can do since I'm using a SQL Server database CE 4.0 and Telerik WinForms. For my reports Others fill i use ObjectDataSource for my report in code behind like this
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Creating and configuring the ObjectDataSource component:

        Dim objectDataSource As New Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSource()
' GetData returns a DataSet with three tables

        objectDataSource.DataSource = vDatos.GetPagos_x_Cliente(gRep3_Cliente_id, gRep3_Fec_Ini, gRep3_Fec_FIn) 

Indicating the exact table to bind to. If the DataMember is not specified the first data table will be used.
        objectDataSource.DataMember = "GF_PAYS_FOR_CUSTOMER" '

 

        ' Assigning the ObjectDataSource component to the DataSource property of the report.

        Me.DataSource = objectDataSource

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how i use other datasource ??
I attach a picture to describe what I need.

Need help thanks

CEFRA
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2012
0 answers
200 views

Hello i have a problem, i want to get the value from one textbox and save the value in a VAR type INT, i try this

**************************************************
Private Sub txt_customer_id_ItemDataBound(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles txt_customer_id.ItemDataBound<br><br>     Dim vCustomerID As Integer = Nothing<br>     vCustomerID = txt_customer_id.Value<br><br>     vRec = vData.GetBalance_Customer(vCustomerID.Value)<br>     vRec.Read()<br><br>      txt_balance_.Value = vRec.Item("balance_customer")<br>      vRec.Close()<br>End Sub<br>
************************************************************
but my problen is that  " vCustomerID = txt_customer_id.Value "  is retrive the name of my field like "=fields.customer_id" i want to get the value

How i solve this ???

CEFRA
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Jun 2012
2 answers
369 views
Hi,

I'm setting the value of a text box on the group section Item Data Bound. The text box is formatted to currancy but this is being ignored if I set the value programmatically, is there anyway to format the value to currancy and then set the value of the textbox?

Thanks
CEFRA
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2012
2 answers
204 views

Could you please send me a sample code to bind chart programmatically in web application. It is very urgent.




Cesar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2012
2 answers
199 views
Hi,

Currently, we are using Telerik Reporting for the creation of our dynamic reports. We are generating the reports based on the example you have provided from other threads (AutoGenerateColumns.zip). We have also integrated interactive sorting on our reports. Now, we wish to display the aggregates to the last row of the table depending on the field's data type (we can do it programmatically). Can you provide us an example on how to display aggregates using Table object?





Hadib Ahmabi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2012
17 answers
1.0K+ views
I am using Reporting installed from Telerik_Reporting_2010_1_10_317_dev.msi into Visual Studio 2010 on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate.  The ASPX.NET AJAX controls installed and work fine.  The ORM appears to be installed correctly and working fine (although I have a lot left to learn).

But I am having a problem with Reporting.  I do not have any Telerik Reporting tab or controls in the Visual Studio toolbox.  I have attached a  screen capture graphic of the problem.

I have already "Reset" the toolbox and also de-installed/re-installed the Reporting module.

What do I need to do to get the Reporting tab and items in the toolbox?

Thanks in advance!

Lynn
Prassin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?