Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
470 views
Hello All,

I am setting my textbox binding as
Me.txtDisplayName.Bindings.Add(New Telerik.Reporting.Binding("Style.Font.Size", "=IIF(Fields.sequenceID=1950, 10,8)")

But it wont work and says "txtDisplayName" set not property for fontszie.

How to achieve this function?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Oct 2012
1 answer
161 views
Hello
Since the telerik reporting standalone beta has been removed, do you have a licence model for this tool ?
can a end user use it with no licence cost ?

thanks 
sebastien
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
1 answer
276 views
Hi friends,

I want to mange the visibility of some element(ts) using the parameter value True/False" being passed.



Thanks,
-Aarsh
here are my reports: http://sdrv.ms/T95zWi
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
1 answer
229 views
Hi everybody,

i need to make an application for reporting in telerik. I need to pass the dataset using SQL Server query statement.
Is there any example to set the dataset manually on c# and also set the design report manually on c# (like visibilty or the value).

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Dhenny
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
1 answer
109 views
Hi,

How can I load reports to a reportbook by path name programatically?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
1 answer
79 views
How do I add a support page to end of the report.  Heard something about using the report book, like to see an example on how to do this.  As much detail as possible, thanks in advance.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
6 answers
417 views
Hi. I have built a DLL that generates  a PDF. The problem is that the error message "PDF rendering format is not available" appears, unless the Telerik dlls are referenced in the calling application.

How do I need to proceed?

Here is the code in the Calling Application:
            byte[] b = conv.GeneratePDF();  
 
            FileStream oFile = File.Open("C:\\test.pdf",FileMode.OpenOrCreate,FileAccess.Write,FileShare.None);  
            oFile.Write(b, 0, b.Length);  
            oFile.Close(); 

This is the code that is failing in the DLL:
        public byte[] GeneratePDF(List<FieldDescriptor> fieldList, DataTable dtFields, string reportName)  
        {  
            ReportDataTable = dtFields;  
            FieldList = fieldList;  
            ReportName = reportName;  
            Telerik.Reporting.Report report = GetReport();  
              
            string mimeType = string.Empty;  
            string extension = string.Empty;  
            Encoding encoding = null;  
            byte[] buffer = Telerik.Reporting.Processing.ReportProcessor.Render("PDF", report, null, out mimeType, out extension, out encoding);  
 
            return buffer;  
 
        }  
 

Of course, it fails on the "Render" call.
Mandar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
3 answers
364 views
I have a report where I display the data in 2 columns, side by side.
In the group section I said to do a pagebreak when the group item changes.
However, the instead of going to the next page, it goes to the next column.

Therefore I tried to give a page break before and after the group. But it didn't help either.

Any idea on how to fix this bug?

Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
2 answers
387 views
Hi

Is that in any way possible to set the detail section to a specific height and keep it even though there is not enough data in the child list to expand it? 
I have a fix layout, where the detail section has to have a background company logo that has to be shown on all pages.

As of now, when the list in the detail section expands to a second page, and takes up only one row, the rest of the detail section on that page is blank, and no logo is shown.

Is there a way to overcome this behaviour? (Please don't say it's design behavior ;) )

Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2012
2 answers
200 views
Hi guys, just wondering if the telerik reporting pack can support Dynamic columns via the use of Pivot query(row data to column header)

i already have my SQL code set, and i cant have both Crystal Reports and SSRS work for me..

Let me know thank you!

Glenn
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?