I made this (attached) using 3 htmlblocks. However in the future I need it to come from the database.
Is there anyway html or rich-formatted-text could come from a single column in a dataset and spread across 3 columns?
In my other reports I have html from the DB displayed, but I do not have it in 3 columns.
I have a report with a parameter set at the datasource level to pull the Top N results from the database.
I would like to be able to display the current value of the Top N datasource parameter in a text box in the body of my report.
Is there a way to do this simply?
i.e.
Datasource Parameter: @topCount
Text Box: Top {@topCount} Records by Total
Hi everybody i got a problem at my code behind, it says ReportViewer1 not exist in the actual context... but i go into my html code and it is in it.
​