Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
254 views
The group headers and footers are not showing up in my report.  There are there in design mode, but when I run my project they do not appear.  What secret step am I missing?
Rossen Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Sep 2007
1 answer
127 views
I have downloaded the trial version of reporting
I create a report as given under heading Creating a Report Programmatically in reporting documentation. There is error comes in

detail.Size = new Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.SizeU(
    new Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(6, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch),
    new Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(.3, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch));

these lines. Size property is not showing on Detailsection properties.

Abhisek Shukla
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
1 answer
107 views
When putting in a picture, whether a .bmp or a .jpg, when compiling get this message:

"Cannot create an object of type 'Telerik.Reporting.Report' from its string representation 'rptCert, App_Code.dwvoff7v, Version=1.0.2817.32402, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' for the Report property.

rptCert is the report with a TextBox and a .jpg.

It compiles and runs fine without the Picture containing a value.
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
1 answer
205 views
do you have any invoice summary or invoice detail report example.
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
1 answer
93 views
In trial version 1.0, I programmatically assign data to report. But in detail section when report runs, all the data comes in seperate pages. How to solve this problem

Abhisek Shukla
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Sep 2007
2 answers
436 views
When building the simple Northwind.Customers table report in a web site, the "Export" button is dimmed and the drop down list: "Select export format" has no entries? 

How do we add support for generating the pdf and have the Export list include pdf?
William
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Sep 2007
1 answer
159 views
Hi all!

Sorry to be impatient, but is there any word on when the newest version will be released (Q2 2007)?  The road map claimed it may have been released on 17th Sept (yesterday) but I know this was just an estimate.

Any update would be appreciated!

Dan
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Sep 2007
1 answer
136 views
Hi

I have couple of questions,

1. When the Data Source is empty Report is stuck on Generate Report Screen and doesn't move forward, I beleive it should display some proper message saying "there are no records found", Please advise.

2. I'm trying to generate a tree like report, is there a way that I could add a report item dynamically? and if yes where it should? Is there some sample code available to generate tree like report.

With Regards

Farooq
Hrisi
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Sep 2007
1 answer
266 views

Has anyone tried to dynamically pass in DataTableMapping and DataColumnMapping to a report that has been created?  I am attemtping to do this.  I have various reports and based on the report I select, I pass in the dataadapter and connection string.

string strSP = name of stored procedure
sqlSelectCommand1.CommandText = "dbo." + strSP;
sqlSelectCommand1.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;
sqlConnection1.ConnectionString = SqlClient.GetConnectionStr();
sqlSelectCommand1.Connection = sqlConnection1;
sqlDataAdapter1.SelectCommand = sqlSelectCommand1;

Can I do the mapping in this code or do I have to do the mappings within the report itself?

Report report = new Report();
report.DataSource = sqlDataAdapter1;
ReportViewer1.Report = report;

 

Hrisi
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Sep 2007
1 answer
425 views
when i run the report i develope i got this error.

CommandText property has not been initialized.
Hrisi
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Sep 2007
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?