Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
3 answers
121 views
Hi,

I am using RadEditor -  Namespace="Telerik.SharePoint.FieldEditor" Assembly="RadEditorSharePoint, Version=4.5.1.0.

I wanted to diplay my own Css classes which i have in a test.css file in the Apply CSS Class of a Rad Editor. But i dont fine any CssFiles property.

RadEditor.CssFiles is not found. I have a property called CssClasses. How can i use this.

If  I am using that its throwing an error saying 'CssFiles property not found'. Please suggest the right way to approach and resolve my issue.

Regards,
Raj.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
1 answer
142 views
Are cross tabs available in the Q2 2008 version of Telerik Reporting? If not, when do you see them being available?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
2 answers
164 views
Hi, I create a project with two report's.
One report (the master) contains tabular data and another report (the subreport) with only the Chart.

The problem:
When I run the main report the first time, the tabular data on master report and the chart in subreport shows correctly.

But if I change the parameters on the mater report, only a data in a master report is correctly refresh. The chart of subreport stay with first values. I try copy the Chart to master report without success.

I use a Chart with NeedDatasource event.

My Business with Dataset for Report and Chart Datasource
    public static class BusinessParameters 
    { 
        public static ReportParameter DataInicial { get; set; } 
        public static ReportParameter DataFinal { get; set; } 
        public static Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentante DSEnvioRepresentante { get; set; } 
 
        public static Boolean ParamsOK() 
        { 
            return (DataInicial != null) && 
                   (DataFinal != null) && 
                   (DataInicial.Value != null) && 
                   (DataFinal.Value != null) && 
                   (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(DataInicial.Value.ToString())) && 
                   (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(DataFinal.Value.ToString())); 
        } 
    } 


My Report with Chart (without subreport)
    /// <summary> 
    /// Summary description for EnvioPorRepresentanteA. 
    /// </summary> 
    ///  
    [Description("Envios por Representantes")] 
    public partial class EnvioPorRepresentante : DCReport 
    { 
        public EnvioPorRepresentante() 
        { 
            /// <summary> 
            /// Required for telerik Reporting designer support 
            /// </summary> 
            InitializeComponent(); 
 
            // 
            // TODO: Add any constructor code after InitializeComponent call 
            // 
            this.Visivel = true; 
            BLL.BusinessParameters.DSEnvioRepresentante = new DocumentCenter.Reports.Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentante(); 
        } 
        private void BindData() 
        { 
            BLL.BusinessParameters.DataInicial = this.ReportParameters[0]; 
            BLL.BusinessParameters.DataFinal = this.ReportParameters[1]; 
            if (BLL.BusinessParameters.ParamsOK()) 
            { 
 
                Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentanteTableAdapters.EnviosPorRepresentanteTableAdapter taEnvioRepresentante = new DocumentCenter.Reports.Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentanteTableAdapters.EnviosPorRepresentanteTableAdapter(); 
                taEnvioRepresentante.ClearBeforeFill = true; 
                taEnvioRepresentante.FillByData(BLL.BusinessParameters.DSEnvioRepresentante.EnviosPorRepresentante, Convert.ToDateTime(BLL.BusinessParameters.DataInicial.Value), Convert.ToDateTime(BLL.BusinessParameters.DataFinal.Value)); 
            } 
            else 
            { 
                Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentanteTableAdapters.EnviosPorRepresentanteTableAdapter taEnvioRepresentante = new DocumentCenter.Reports.Datasets.DSEnvioRepresentanteTableAdapters.EnviosPorRepresentanteTableAdapter(); 
                taEnvioRepresentante.ClearBeforeFill = true; 
                taEnvioRepresentante.Fill(BLL.BusinessParameters.DSEnvioRepresentante.EnviosPorRepresentante); 
            } 
        } 
        private void EnvioPorRepresentante_NeedDataSource_1(object sender, System.EventArgs e) 
        { 
            BindData(); 
            (sender as Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Report).DataSource = BLL.BusinessParameters.DSEnvioRepresentante; 
            (sender as Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Report).DataMember = "EnviosPorRepresentante";             
        } 
 
        private void chart1_NeedDataSource(object sender, EventArgs e) 
        { 
            Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Chart chart = sender as Telerik.Reporting.Processing.Chart; 
            chart.DataSource = BLL.BusinessParameters.DSEnvioRepresentante.EnviosPorRepresentante; 
        } 
    } 

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
1 answer
134 views
I upgraded to Q2 2008 and now the telerik reporting menu in VS2008 only shows Upgrade Wizard.
I ran through the upgrade wizard and re-started but it is still the only option in the menu, and when I add a new report I no longer get the report wizard.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
1 answer
190 views
I have bundle.cs that inherits Report that contains a subreport
I have a print.aspx.cs that has an instance of reportviewer.
How can I find the subreport and assign the DataSource in print.aspx.cs?
We use WebServices which are only available in the print.aspx.cs file, otherwise I would have done everything in the bundle.cs file.

Thanks
 
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
3 answers
123 views
When I create a new report using the wizard and choose Label as the Report Type, I then enter what data columns to use and hit next.  This takes me to a screen labeled 'Choose a predefined Label layout'.  There are no options for me to choose.  What gives?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2008
4 answers
132 views
I have a user fuction that is called in the detail lines with no problem, but when I call it from a group footer I get :
#ERROR# The expression contains undefined function call ConvertSecondsToString().

The experssion in the group footer is:
=ConvertSecondsToString(Sum(Fields.Duration))
the Expression in the Detail line is:
=ConvertSecondsToString(Fields.Duration)

Any Ideas?
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Aug 2008
1 answer
653 views
I need a tutorial on how to create a sub report.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Aug 2008
1 answer
182 views
Hello,
   I get this error message after changing the reporting dll from Q1 to Q2;

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'rvCreated', but its type (Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.ReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control (Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.ReportViewer).

Source Error:

Line 64:             <asp:ValidationSummary ID="valsum" runat="server" DisplayMode="BulletList" CssClass="ValSummary" />
Line 65: </td></tr></table>
Line 66: <telerik1:ReportViewer ID="rvCreated" runat="server" Line 67:             Width="100%" Height="800px"/> 
Line 68:             
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Aug 2008
1 answer
158 views
Ok...so I have my report somewhat working.  I am currently designing it using textboxes and shapes.  I also have some data being put into a data source and it is running correctly. 

I can see the report when working on the .vb file by doing a preview, however how do i access the report to see what I am seeing within the aspx.vb page?  Also can you pass a variable into the report.vb class so that the sql for the data source can be dynamic?

Thanks again for all the help.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Aug 2008
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?