Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
219 views
hi, does anyone knows how to generate a group tree-view navigation ?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2009
9 answers
387 views
Hi,

I have the corporate logo on the page header, and the PictureBox is defined  large enough.  The setting is Normal, so I don't expect resizing to take place, and it didn't.

However, after the report renders and I look at the PDF , there is a patchy grey background and its not on the original GIF.  It looks like the image is getting lossy compression when its rendered in. Is there a setting somewhere that I can preserve the image quality?

Regards
Paul.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2009
1 answer
120 views
Hi 
        I have HTML data.  I want to set that HTML data to  Report  means set datasource for that Report using HTML data.
Is it possible. please give your repply as early as possible.

                for e.g.  I have "<a> Link </a>" then report show the "Link".

thankssssss 
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jan 2009
0 answers
81 views
Hi all ,

I want to know how to show subreports in new report page, any one have an idea??

Regards
Raul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Jan 2009
0 answers
161 views
Hi all,

I have designed a telerik report and assign reportviewer height to 300px but when it show large data it shows vertical scroll in report viewer.
So how to make viewer not scrollable??

Regards
Raul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Jan 2009
1 answer
102 views
Hi all,

It's the first time to use telerik reports, I have designed a report and choose table to fill report data in wizard, but I want to customize data in report, means get specific data not all, so what I can do to do this?? put my code to stored procedure and pass where clause and then make dataset returned from stored procedure is the datasource of report?
If there is a live example please send me link,either please help.

Regards
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jan 2009
2 answers
205 views
i want to create a report that shows a hierachy of several entities.
i read in the manuals and samples about master and detail reports using sql as datasource and parameters in the subreports for filtering the correct rows but i want to create the report with the data from already existing entities.

Example of Data Structure:

CompanyData:
string companyName;
string companyAddress;
List<DepartementData> departements;

DepartementData:
string departementName;
List<PersonData> persons;

PersonData:
string Name;
string Birthday;

so this would be a structure with one master report and a subreport that has a supreport itself.
i plan to pass the companyData as datasource to the master report but how can i pass the data on to the subreports?

Thanks for Help


Ibrahim Imam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jan 2009
1 answer
184 views
Is there an example where it shows how to connect to Oracle database to retrieve data for a report?

Thank You
Maher
Maher
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Jan 2009
3 answers
553 views
HI,

I'm trying to assign datasource to a subreport in the masterreport after InitializeComponent() and the data doesn't seem to be loading. I've tried with SqlDataAdapter, DataSet, I've also tried assigning in the needdatasouce event and nothing seems to work. Please let me know how I can do it. I also need to pass parameters from the master to the subreport at the time of loading (not from any datafields or textboxes but predetermined).

public masterform()
{

InitializeComponent();

//instantiate subreport form here.

 

//I get SqlAdapter da here

 

 

 

this.detailSubReport.ReportSource = subreportform;

 

 

this.detailSubReport.ReportSource.DataSource = da;

 


}
Thanks,
Laxmi
Ivan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Dec 2008
4 answers
336 views
Hi,

I need to display link (URL) inside report, and when user click on link, it is open in browser. Is it possible ?
Milen | Product Manager @DX
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Dec 2008
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?