Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
5 answers
293 views

Viewer is not showing up Parameters if div is initially set display = none

 

<div id="divCameras" style="display: none;"> 
        
        <telerik:ReportViewer ID="ReportViewer1" runat="server" Height="100%"   
            Width="100%" > 
        </telerik:ReportViewer> 
    </div> 

 

 

 

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2009
3 answers
110 views
Hi,

I'm getting an exception when I close the form containing a report viewer,
while it's generating the report.
On slow machines, the generating of the report can take some time,
and users might close the form before the generation is completed.

How should that exception be handled ?

Thanks,
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Apr 2009
1 answer
209 views
Hello,
         I had used report viewer in Telerik:Popup control,
         I have bound data to report viewer through data source with wizard.
         But, it takes too muck time to load the data in the report viewer.     

         Please reply me as soon as possible.

         Is there any problem with the use of report viewer in Pop Up
         or it can be problem with the use of data source, as i bring data from many tables with the use of inner join.
  
Thanks,

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2009
1 answer
140 views
Hi team:
      I have set the report to page break,and show well in aspx web page,but after export to excel all the data show in one sheet,I think the data should come on a different sheet. Example Sheet1, Sheet 2,etc Any ideas.

thanks
tommy

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2009
0 answers
131 views
Hi...
May i assign more than one reports to  the same report viewer ?
If yes then how ?

Regards,
Ridhz
ridhz
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Apr 2009
1 answer
162 views
For some reason I am struggling to use / in certain circumstances. For instance I have two calculations:

=SUM(IIf(Fields.[DAYS_DELINQUENT]>29, Fields.[PRINCIPAL_BALANCE],0)) / SUM(Fields.[PRINCIPAL_BALANCE])

=SUM(IIf(Fields.[DAYS_DELINQUENT]>29,1,0)) / Count(Fields.[LOAN_NUM])

The first expression works without a problem. The second expression always comes back with an answer of 0.

What I have found for the problem expression is:

1. If I take out the 1 and replace it with a field (but not a report parameter) it then calculates
2. If I take out the / and put in a + then it calculates properly
3. What I put in the divisor is irrelevant based on about a dozen different tested changes (other functions, fields, static number, etc.)

Has anyone experienced this issue or know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide

P.S. Working with Telerik Reporting Q1 2009 Solution under Visual Studio 2008

Working with Telerik Reporting Q1 2009 Solution under Visual Studio 2008
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2009
1 answer
257 views
Hi,
I would like to set background color in one control (panel) depends on value in another control (textBox). How I can to do it programatycly. I dont want to change color in whole row.
I'm adding datasource programatycly. It is something like "foreach" where I will able to check each row and to change color? 
Could you help me?
Leszek
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Apr 2009
1 answer
258 views
Hi there
   I am newbie to this Telerik Reporting and trying to get use to simple reporting stuff with crosstabs. I have a simple datatable that need to be shown as exactly in report and counting the totals.
Design:
  •  Having a cross tab control with text fields as exactly populated in DataTable, in the Detail Section.
  • Having a Chart control in the Detail Section
  • DataFields are assigned in the Value Property of textboxes like "=Fields.<ColumnName>"

Code:
  • At the constructor level, i loaded the Report Page datasource with the DataTable i have.
  • Chart NeedDataSource event also loads the chart's datasource with the datatable.

Problem:
  •  Though the Chart loads the data perfectly, the cross tab throws instantiation error (Object reference not set) on each of the textbox those value property are set to "=Fields.<ColumnName>".
  • And also i see chart and this cross tab with one data row (with error text on each bounded column) per report page and is repeated in seperate Report Pages for the number of rows i have in the DataTable.

Questions:
  • Please explain me the behaviour of why the report page is repeated the times of records.Is that because i load the datasource to the page  like this.Datasource = dataTableObj;  in the Report Page constructor. But i referred the examples you guys gave in CSharp.ReportLibrary Dashboard example for loading the crosstabs in Detail Section and i just followed that. Please correct me where i am wrong
  • Also suggest me the best way to show simple tabular data in reports that can extend more than a page.

I greatly appreciate any guidance from this active community sooner.

Thanks in advance
Chris Gillies
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Apr 2009
3 answers
764 views
Hi,

I have a table report item in the detail section.

For each detail row, the table is bound to a DataTable in the NeedDataSource event handler of the table.

The DataTable columns vary from one detail row to an other. Say, for the first detail row, the DataTable could have 2 columns and in  the second detail row, the DataTable could have 5 different columns.

I would like to add columns to the table at processing time (like inside the NeedDataSource event handler) in order to display the DataTable bound to the table.

Thanks a lot.

Frederic
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Apr 2009
1 answer
138 views
Hi,

We're looking for a way to create a form with a calendar for printing and publishing purposes. The format would be some headers and footers around a week view of calendar with metadata about metrics and legends for the calendar.

Can Telerik Reporting embed a calendar within a report? More specifcally can it include a view of the Ajax Control RadScheduler? Do you have other suggestions for our requirement?

Thanks,
Wen

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Apr 2009
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?