Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
3 answers
250 views
I need to set Swedish localization on the Silverlight Report Viewer such as Next Page, Preview and so on what are the steps I need to go through?

Do I need to make my own translation? If yes how do i do that? And how do I connect it to the control?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2010
2 answers
276 views
Hi

In my details section I have a datefield, my problem is, I want to set visible to false if the property has not been set yet.

In other words, when the report shows "1900-01-01" as it would with an unset datetime, I want it to hide it instead. How do i achieve that?

Best regards,
Emil Einarsson
Emil Einarsson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Apr 2010
0 answers
144 views
Hello,

I am looking for someone with whom I can do a GoToMeeting and consult on Telerik Reports.

I need reports that will fit within specific pages sizes - i.e., 8 1/2 X 11.  The reports have to have certain fields positioned at certain places on the page.

Some of the fields grow and shrink depending on the amount of information in a particular field.

I am having a terrible time getting information to print at the bottom of a page and not wrapping over to the next page when some of the fields have more information than others -- yet, there is still plenty of white space between the top of the report and the bottom of the report.

If you are interested, please let me know - tfisher@affidavitmaker.com.

Thanks,

TFISHER
Terry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 29 Apr 2010
0 answers
56 views
Hi,

After upgrading my telerik controls (wpf and reporting) to the latest sp1 release 2010.1 422 and  2010.1 423 respectively.
I'm beginning to have this error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." whenever i open the report file designer.

I can build and use the project dll and see the report but was not able to view the designer.
I even try to open the sample project and the same error message appears.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee
Lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Apr 2010
2 answers
229 views

Hi,

I am currently using the following code

 

System.Drawing.Printing.

PrinterSettings printerSettings = new System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings();

 

Telerik.Reporting.Processing.

ReportProcessor reportProcessor = new Telerik.Reporting.Processing.ReportProcessor();

 

reportProcessor.PrintReport(

this.MyReport.Report, printerSettings);

 



in server code to print directly to the default printer, this code works perfectly when I run it in the visual studio environment, when I port the code to the web server this code then fails, something to do with access denied.

Message: Access is denied.

Line: 346
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://paml111/Telerik.ReportViewer.axd?name=Resources.ReportViewer.js&version=4.0.10.310&optype=Resource


any asstaince with this would be great.

thanks


alex

Alex White
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Apr 2010
5 answers
535 views
The line drawing shape tool needs to remove the padding or place the line at the bottom. It is difficult to design forms with many lines. Also, in design mode, can there be some type of zoom so that you can be assured of proper alignment without having to preview?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2010
3 answers
181 views
Hi,

Can the Barcode control be used outside of the reporting services.
e.g

<telerik:barcode id="barcode1" .....

I want to use the Barcode control on a page to be printed.

I am also about to buy the Rad Controls for Asp.Net and I was wonering if I could just purchase this as an add-on.

Thanks,

Ronan
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2010
8 answers
311 views

Hi Telerik,

i am getting an error message when i run the Silverlight viewer which says:

"The property '__implicit_items' is set more than once"

MyXaml:
 
<Silverlight:ReportViewer x:Name="myReportViewer" />
Nothing else is on the page.

MyCode:
public ReportDesk()
{
   InitializeComponent(); << Error occurs here
}

ReportViewer Version: 4.0.10.317. Any Sugesstions.

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2010
5 answers
97 views
Title says it all, and I put in a support ticket.  I'm curious if others are having the same problem.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve Johnson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Apr 2010
1 answer
113 views
Hello,

I try to connect with a SqlDatSource to a Acces 2003 query with parameters. I get the following error message

Retrieving procedure parameter information is not supported by the 'Microsoft.Jet.Oledb4.0' provider

Does the SqlDataSource not support Acces queries?

Here's the code

Dim report1 As New ReportName()
        report1.ReportParameters.Add("NumeroPersonne", ReportParameterType.Integer, 4)
        Dim sqlDataSource2 As New SqlDataSource()
        sqlDataSource2.ProviderName = "System.Data.OleDb"
        sqlDataSource2.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=E:\Erisk\RiskAssessment\data\RiskAssessment.mdb"
        sqlDataSource2.SelectCommand = "std_KYC_BO_NoParam"
        sqlDataSource2.SelectCommandType = SqlDataSourceCommandType.StoredProcedure
        sqlDataSource2.Parameters.Add("@NumeroPersonne", DbType.Int32, "=Parameters.NumeroPersonne")
        report1.DataSource = sqlDataSource2
        rvClients.Report = report1
        rvClients.RefreshReport()


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Apr 2010
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?