Hi,
I am in doubt which approach is the better.
I have a collection of a custom businessobject as datasource on a subreport.
it has two properties. A typetitle and a text. Both strings
Data could be like this.
TypeTitle, Text
TypeExample1, TextExample11
TypeExample1, TextExample12
TypeExample1, TextExample13
TypeExample2, TextExample21
TypeExample2, TextExample22
TypeExample3, TextExample31
I want the report to render as this:
TypeExample1
TextExample11 TextExample13
TextExample12
TypeExample2
TextExample21 TextExample22
TypeExample3
TextExample31
I tried to look a columns, but it also includes the groupheader.
Is there a simple approach for this, or do I have do a hacked solution with extra subreports etc.
Hope for a quick reponse.
Thanks!
Morten
reportParameter1.Name = "ClientId";reportParameter1.Type = Telerik.Reporting.ReportParameterType.String;reportParameter1.UI.AllowBlank = false;reportParameter1.UI.Visible = true;reportParameter1.UI.AvailableValues.DataSource = ds.Tables[1];reportParameter1.UI.AvailableValues.DisplayMember = "name_display";reportParameter1.UI.AvailableValues.ValueMember = "client_id";this.ReportParameters.Add(reportParameter1);this.tbClientId.Value = string.Format("Client Id = {0}", reportParameter1.Value.ToString());Line 243: report.RefreshReport();
Line 244: ReportProcessor reportProcessor = new ReportProcessor();
Line 245: RenderingResult result = reportProcessor.RenderReport("XLS", report.Report, deviceInfo);
Line 246: FileStream fs = new FileStream(tmpFileName, FileMode.Create);
Line 247: fs.Write(result.DocumentBytes, 0, result.DocumentBytes.Length);
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Telerik.Reporting.Excel97.BoundSheet..ctor(String workSheetName) +31 Telerik.Reporting.Excel97.Workbook.AddBoundSheetRecords(Stream stream, ICollection`1 boundSheetAddresses) +66 Telerik.Reporting.Excel97.Workbook.WriteWorkBookRecords(Stream stream, ICollection`1 boundSheetAddresses) +1174 Telerik.Reporting.Excel97.Workbook.Save(Stream stream) +252..................