Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
98 views
The report is rendering on the WebDev.WebServer but not in IIS7 in the same machine (Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2, Viusal Studio 2010). I am looking for a reporting tools on aspx for a cleint and I'm testing the version 2010_1_10_423.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
1 answer
146 views
Hi,
I'm trying to pass a list of guids to a report but it does not work (there are no results).
SELECT     [...]
FROM         [...]
WHERE     (Object_ID = @ObjectID) AND cast(Node_OrganisationID as varchar(40)) IN (@OrganisationList

the sql statement directly on the sql server works:
SELECT [...]
FROM     [...]
WHERE   (Object_ID = '4c10e1f9-288c-441d-827d-cb2ca8bf85ac') AND cast(Node_OrganisationID as varchar(40)) IN ('83E37722-61A0-4780-8F4C-00D39FB6AA92','BB85E950-3BC4-4A2A-B413-791730D58A5D',[...])

'83E37722-61A0-4780-8F4C-00D39FB6AA92','BB85E950-3BC4-4A2A-B413-791730D58A5D' Does not seem to be the correct syntax to pass the guids to the parameter in telerik. Can you help me with the correct syntax?

Thanks
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
7 answers
381 views
Dear all,

I am using mvc 2.0 and i want to use telerik reortviewer to display telerik report.is it possible. I want some sample for that.

best rgds
Azeheruddin khan
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
0 answers
92 views
I have to display data that has about 40 columns for employees. Even in landscape the data cannot be contained in a single page. So for ten employees I will get 3 pages that contains all 40 columns. The first page is fine because I can see the names of the employees.

The problem is the second and third pages. The data on those pages continues where the previous page ended. Even if the data continues, I want the names of the employees to still be displayed on the second and third page.

Can this be achieved and how?
Oboro
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
83 views
I was moving some check box controls while designing a report and they dissapeared from the screen. They are probably behind some other control. They appear in the properties window but I cannot get to them to either move or delete them. Any suggustions on how to get to these controls. Thanks.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
3 answers
163 views
I'm currently using Silverlight Report Viewer, and ReportViewerModel's GetPrintUrl method generates too long URL, which will be used as GET request.
For example:
http://localhost:1606/Services/ReportService.svc/resources/export?format=PDF&report=Reports.FinancialX.SalesPerArticleReport, Reports, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null&deviceInfo=%5b%7b%22Key%22%3a%22ImmediatePrint%22%2c%22Value%22%3atrue%7d%5d&parameterValues=%5b%7b%22Key%22%3a%22ArticleNameParameter%22%2c%22Value%22%3a%2210936%2410190%2411305%2410205%2410599%2410200%2410222%2410219%2410607%2410606%2410604%2410603%2410611%2410610%2410609%2410608%2410615%2411134%2411133%2411361%2411169%2411183%2411352%2410933%2410189%2410614%2410613%2410612%2410633%2410635%2410637%2410639%2410640%2410642%2410644%2410391%2410390%2410397%2410418%2410120%2411121%2411122%2411124%2411280%2411144%2411381%2410934%2410188%2410646%2410647%2410648%2410650%2410652%2410654%2410656%2410386%2410393%2410392%2410931%2410187%2410932%2410194%2410929%2410930%2410446%2410998%2410992%2410999%2410955%2410770%2410031%2410871%2410030%2411120%2411168%2410797%2410796%2410795%2410791%2410910%2410911%2410298%2410299%2410304%2410069%2410850%2410460%2410508%2410495%2411163%2410493%2410065%2410833%2411013%2410024%2410625%2411227%2411261%2410912%2410343%2410342%2410465%2410061%2410463%2410459%2410961%2410323%2410830%2410718%2410763%2411288%2410319%2410842%2410875%2411289%2411282%2411298%2411292%2411290%2411291%2411295%2411297%2411279%2411283%2411284%2411294%2410327%2410452%2411205%2411204%2411151%2411255%2410702%2410704%2410874%2410507%2410513%2411406%2410506%2410823%2410232%2410231%2410801%2410800%2410799%2411005%2410329%2411145%2411129%2410872%2410896%2410743%2410410%2410413%2410411%2410094%2410088%2410089%2410087%2410831%2410488%2410072%2410066%2410257%2410042%2410056%2410837%2410254%2410288%2410423%2410424%2410425%2410287%2410249%2410980%2410986%2410981%2410984%2410987%2411258%2410683%2410898%2410905%2410690%2411135%2410908%2410798%2410790%2410789%2410964%2410965%2411179%2410370%2410371%2410376%2410098%2410092%2410093%2410091%2411403%2410045%2411303%2410759%2411025%2411024%2410865%2410860%2410856%2410851%2410758%2410714%2410813%2410682%2411010%2410054%2410480%2410845%2410815%2410804%2410805%2410049%2411264%2410729%2410747%2410756%2410762%2410764%2410715%2410139%2410711%2411017%2410713%2411033%2410937%2410044%2410293%2410496%2410461%2410869%2410241%2411128%2410228%2410716%2410755%2411096%2411099%2410783%2410782%2410722%2410456%2410861%2411097%2411207%2410158%2411014%2411269%2411215%2410377%2410380%2411214%2411277%2411212%2410374%2410381%2411210%2410375%2410378%2411278%2411209%2411208%2410973%2411262%2410628%2411087%2410730%2410251%2410021%2410020%2410018%2410019%2411276%2410141%2410948%2411012%2411015%2410519%2411382%2410047%2410497%2410735%2411241%2411119%2411023%2411022%2410859%2410179%2411220%2411106%2411218%2411253%2411256%2411285%2411252%2410498%2411249%2411228%2411105%2410708%2411251%2411100%2410819%2411234%2411109%2411226%2410617%2410820%2410621%2411102%2411111%2411246%2411101%2411254%2411248%2411216%2410504%2410503%2410499%2410913%2411110%2411229%2410627%2410745%2411113%2411115%2410502%2410618%2411103%2411107%2410623%2411225%2410620%2411112%2410616%2411233%2411286%2411221%2411231%2411114%2410619%2410821%2411224%2411237%2410622%2411108%2411223%2410505%2410818%2410186%2410277%2410278%2410080%2410784%2410286%2410109%2410103%2410106%2410104%2410117%2410115%2410116%2410118%2410124%2410122%2410119%2410121%2410408%2410403%2410409%2410338%2410339%2410340%2411161%2411165%2411162%2411146%2411148%2410057%2410523%2410469%2410471%2410524%2410470%2410526%2410317%2410300%2410897%2410510%2410947%2410941%2410969%2410968%2410940%2410793%2410971%2410970%2410787%2410944%2410945%2410946%2410308%2410794%2410942%2410943%2410788%2410960%2410693%2410310%2410324%2410963%2411136%2411016%2410873%2411160%2410382%2410431%2410383%2410432%2410379%2410384%2410385%2410430%2410433%2411310%2411312%2411313%2411091%2411081%2411077%2410954%2410834%2410326%2410748%2410046%2410157%2411232%2410935%2410529%2410522%2410472%2411330%2410516%2410462%2410822%2410521%2411327%2410518%2411324%2410033%2410678%2410600%2410695%2410197%2410221%2410889%2410882%2410879%2410885%2410290%2410489%2410726%2410272%2410233%2410269%2410204%2410331%2410852%2410312%2410509%2411368%2410631%2411272%2410055%2410041%2410259%2410260%2411362%2410939%2410297%2410223%2410090%2410292%2411315%2410500%2410084%2410085%2410501%2410051%2410486%2410828%2410063%2410405%2410453%2411260%2411018%2410481%2410723%2410962%2411138%2410868%2410032%2410853%2410081%2410258%2411317%2411314%2410492%2410528%2410525%2410473%2410527%2410829%2411358%2411377%2411370%2411363%2411366%2411355%2411394%2411391%2411390%2411378%2411376%2411360%2411359%2411383%2411380%2411379%2411373%2411372%2411369%2411354%2411357%2411367%2411323%2411325%2411320%2411321%2411329%2411331%2411332%2411333%2411348%2411326%2411328%2411375%2411350%2411342%2411346%2411426%2411424%2411432%2411417%2411422%2411420%2411429%2411335%2411339%2411446%2411445%2411418%2411143%2411414%2411141%2410978%2410624%2410332%2410265%2410778%2410672%2410671%2410776%2410775%2410673%2410985%2410685%2411185%2410977%2410976%2410195%2410347%2410346%2410345%2410344%2410349%2410348%2410435%2410436%2410490%2410434%2411049%2411047%2410437%2410438%2411048%2411301%2411302%2411222%2410417%2410416%2410414%2410160%2411093%2411104%2411095%2411094%2411092%2410334%2410303%2410101%2410407%2410096%2410097%2410095%2410406%2410412%2410483%2410353%2410352%2410686%2410681%2410958%2410691%2411268%2410902%2410957%2410959%2410335%2410476%2410752%2410753%2410270%2410275%2410234%2410267%2410268%2410477%2410281%2411021%2411098%2411020%2410857%2411027%2411172%2411178%2410355%2410315%2410314%2410854%2410306%2410738%2410215%2410227%2410242%2410212%2410216%2410235%2410263%2410238%2410213%2410236%2410224%2410894%2410183%2410365%2410364%2410367%2410214%2410226%2410282%2410294%2410237%2411170%2410239%2410261%2411309%2411306%2411308%2411304%2411307%2411319%2411311%2410218%2410230%2410217%2410321%2410732%2410520%2411337%2410280%2410966%2410811%2410311%2410325%2411188%2410478%2410180%2410264%2410052%2410330%2411127%2411137%2411132%2411257%2411090%2410601%2410035%2410053%2411351%2410754%2411009%2411002%2410864%2410863%2411167%2410907%2410318%2410809%2410806%2410807%2410025%2410309%2410027%2410040%2410210%2410209%2410207%2410443%2410761%2410780%2410786%2410785%2410482%2410059%2410749%2410305%2410979%2411266%2411176%2411173%2411166%2411174%2410208%2410182%2410181%2410949%2411019%2410361%2410359%2410358%2410441%2411388%2410900%2410956%2410322%2410274%2410244%2410135%2410134%2410133%2410132%2410131%2410129%2410130%2410127%2410128%2410125%2410126%2410123%2410975%2410112%2410111%2410746%2410630%2410906%2411195%2411199%2411364%2411448%2411442%2411371%2410140%2410824%2411193%2410028%2411444%2411440%2411398%2411416%2411419%2411447%2411140%2411431%2411427%2411435%2411434%2411438%2411395%2411396%2411401%2411436%2411443%2411441%2411415%2411385%2411387%2411410%2411412%2411413%2411405%2411407%2411409%2411191%2411194%2411402%2411389%2411392%2411393%2411206%2411213%2411200%2411171%2411177%2411158%2411164%2411147%2411152%2411202%2411196%2411198%2411126%2411184%2411190%2410316%2410733%2410792%2410667%2410668%2410952%2411245%2410953%2411239%2410769%2410951%2411238%2411243%2411235%2410266%2410886%2411274%2411265%2411374%2411386%2411353%2410719%2411153%2410313%2410517%2411296%2410703%2411043%2410661%2410659%2411041%2411042%2410662%2411300%2410484%2410454%2411078%2411076%2411088%2410485%2410844%2410487%2410444%2410988%2410990%2410445%2410993%2410995%2410994%2410989%2410602%2410728%2410491%2410724%2411034%2410105%2410099%2410102%2410100%2410276%2410891%2410440%2410439%2410737%2411046%2411130%2411131%2411181%2411175%2410887%2410892%2410893%2411197%2411201%2411211%2411399%2411384%2411356%2411408%2411404%2411397%2411123%2411428%2411411%2411156%2410302%2410848%2410256%2410771%2411271%2410687%2410744%2411031%2410075%2410076%2411139%2411035%2411230%2411270%2410741%2410742%2410466%2410468%2411142%2410279%2411055%2411053%2411059%2411058%2411075%2411073%2411072%2411074%2411054%2411057%2411061%2411083%2411069%2411068%2411082%2411050%2410825%2411052%2411065%2411060%2411051%2411064%2411062%2411066%2411056%2410442%2411063%2411071%2411070%2411067%2410760%2411425%2411008%2410972%2411259%2410110%2410071%2410073%2410938%2410734%2410727%2411011%2410449%2410450%2410404%2410950%2410034%2410511%2410428%2410429%2410422%2411026%2410826%2410725%2410341%2410457%2410679%2410680%2410475%2410895%2410048%2410467%2410991%2411186%2410283%2410700%2410699%2410206%2410203%2410185%2410184%2410199%2410202%2410835%2410766%2410159%2410846%2410675%2410707%2410307%2410291%2410301%2410351%2410350%2410721%2410697%2410337%2410060%2410812%2410022%2410320%2410070%2410058%2410037%2411149%2411150%2410447%2411003%2410997%2410996%2410888%2410884%2410876%2410881%2410083%2410077%2410086%2410029%2410827%2410243%2410229%2410810%2410739%2410658%2410138%2410983%2410982%2410883%2410880%2410877%2410878%2410750%2410295%2411182%2410674%2410901%2410162%2410145%2410161%2410146%2410779%2410144%2410143%2411273%2410142%2410137%2410866%2411001%2411000%2410632%2410867%2411006%2411007%2410629%2410839%2411080%2411079%2411089%2410512%2410696%2411275%2411217%2411287%2411242%2411125%2410974%2410289%2410705%2410841%2411045%2411085%2410245%2411316%2410255%2410273%2410676%2411299%2411032%2410660%2410665%2411038%2410663%2410666%2410670%2410669%2411036%2411039%2411040%2411037%2410664%2411219%2411267%2410336%2410757%2410710%2411159%2410843%2410402%2410717%2410781%2410252%2410250%2410114%2410113%2410107%2410108%2410262%2410271%2410253%2410248%2410050%2410777%2410333%2410296%2410017%2410043%2410016%2410858%2411157%2410855%2410832%2410773%2410458%2411084%2410768%2410840%2410736%2410870%2410474%2410677%2410694%2411004%2410494%2411044%2410904%2410688%2410285%2410689%2410903%2410284%2410240%2410023%2410421%2410415%2410420%2410036%2410731%2410751%2410479%2410849%2410395%2410396%2410398%2410372%2410373%2410401%2410400%2410399%2410394%2410684%2410967%2410712%2410767%2411155%2410709%2410765%2410701%2410706%2410426%2410427%2410836%2410389%2410388%2410387%2411423%2411421%2411281%2410455%2410774%2411244%2410328%2410692%2410026%2410899%2410464%2410890%2410247%2410246%2410198%2410802%2410803%2410808%2410419%2411086%2410366%2410369%2410368%2411029%2410862%2411028%2410079%2410078%2410720%2411433%2411430%2411236%2411439%2411437%2411247%2410816%2410817%2410814%2410038%2410039%2411322%2410514%2410515%2411349%2410360%2410363%2410362%2410354%2410357%2410356%2411203%2411192%2411240%2411250%2410909%2410448%2410451%2411189%2411180%2410740%2411293%2410698%2410838%2410068%2410067%2410074%2410136%2410847%2411400%2411154%2410211%2411030%2410193%2410192%2410191%2410163%2410164%2410154%2410153%2410156%2410155%2410165%2410166%2410167%2410168%2410169%2410170%2410171%2410172%2410173%2410174%2410175%2410176%2410177%2410178%2410148%2410147%2410150%2410149%2410152%2410151%2410196%2410201%2410772%2410220%2410225%24%22%7d%2c%7b%22Key%22%3a%22LocationParameter%22%2c%22Value%22%3a%220%241%242%24%22%7d%2c%7b%22Key%22%3a%22TimeRangeParameter%22%2c%22Value%22%3a%2206.10.2009+07%3a00%2412.01.2010+19%3a00%24%22%7d%2c%7b%22Key%22%3a%22PageSizeParameter%22%2c%22Value%22%3a25%7d%2c%7b%22Key%22%3a%22PageNumberParameter%22%2c%22Value%22%3a1%7d%5d

as result, when I try to press "Print" button, it will give no result.

What I need to do to make it works? 
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
105 views
Hi,

I just upgraded an application from SL3 to SL4, and when I went to view the reports I noticed that the Images in the report were not showing and when I went to print, clicking the print button does nothing. Is this a bug or do I need to add some settings for it to work.

this is critical since I have a presentation on Monday and I need this working.

Thanks,

Pablo.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
152 views
Hi telerik,

I have xml content in my database, How can i access it in my object datasource, in telerik reporting?
i can deserialise the xml into list of objects, and then i want to set it as object data source dynamically. if possible Please provide me any references on this..

Thanks & regards
Krishna.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
559 views
Hi Telerik,

My company uses Telerik and unfortunately i m working on reports module. And i need a report design which contains 2 page in design. First page is a custom report like a letter and second page is an attachment page.
And my query returns 40 rows then i need 80 pages in my report with ordered letter and attachment.

I tried lots of ways, for example; i used ReportBook for attachment, page footer or report footer..

When i design my report with letter and attachment in the same page, it seems working but when i press to Export PDF, this time PDF
file is not similar with my report..

This is urgent, I need help..

With Love
Ihsan.
ihsan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Aug 2010
1 answer
144 views
I have done everything I can think of but no go.
When I try to preview a report in the designer it says could not load file or assembly "Norm.dll version 1.0.0.0 ..." Norm is my mongodb database driver. It is working on my old computer but when I moved to me new computer it throw this error. Why would the designer say this file cant be found It is a reference in the project and all works fine at runtime.
MiddleTommy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Aug 2010
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?