This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radwindow not working

1 Answer 35 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Annadatha Rao
Top achievements
Rank 1
Annadatha Rao asked on 26 Mar 2010, 06:29 AM
Hi,
I have problem on opening radwindow  on realod.
Here are the steps
1. i'm adding the linkbutton and radwindow in aspx form.
2.on click on link i'm opening the radwindow.
3. i'm selecting the few items and clicking on select to add the ietsm in session and closing
4. while closing  i'm calling the OnAjaxRequest="RadAjaxManager1_Request" method as i want to reload the page with the changes.
5. i have given the ajax controlid as the div where it contains the linbutton also.
6. but when i click on radwindow for second  time .it is shwoing radopen method not defined. Its expecting me to postback the back the page completely .but i want to ajaxify the page while reloading

.Please do this needful as soon as pssoible as its urgent.

ThankYou

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Mar 2010, 11:29 AM
Hi Annadatha,

Have you set DestroyOnClose to true? If so, set it to false and you should not experience this problem.
If this doesn't help or your case is different, please open a support ticket and send us a sample project where this issue could be reproduced so we could check your setup and logic.

Greetings,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Window
Asked by
Annadatha Rao
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
Share this question
or