This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduler Delete Appointment

1 Answer 156 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
kirkfrusciante
Top achievements
Rank 1
kirkfrusciante asked on 05 Dec 2014, 05:12 PM
Hi!
I use a RadScheduler in a project but I have a problem on delete appointments.
This is my aspx:

<telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" SelectedView="MonthView" FirstDayOfWeek="Monday" LastDayOfWeek="Sunday"
       Width ="100%" Height="100%" Skin="Web20" DayStartTime="00:00:00" DayEndTime="00:00:00" AllowInsert="true" AllowEdit="false"
        DataKeyField="ID" DataStartField="Start" DataEndField="End" DataSubjectField="Subject" onappointmentinsert="schedular_AppointmentInsert" onappointmentdelete ="schedular_AppointmentDelete" DisplayDeleteConfirmation="false">

and this is my code behind:

protected void schedular_AppointmentDelete(object sender, SchedulerCancelEventArgs e)
        {
        }

When I hit delete button on an appointment, the page refresh and nothing else; the method schedular_AppointmentDelete doesn't fire and so I can't do nothing inside it.
Instead, when I use the insert appointment it works perfectly and I reach my goal.

Here is the code for the insert, that, as I say previously, works:

protected void schedular_AppointmentInsert(object sender, AppointmentInsertEventArgs e)
       {

}

It works also with SchedulerCancelEventArgs.

I' ve tried to change into:

protected void schedular_AppointmentDelete(object sender, AppointmentDeleteEventArgs e)        {                  }

but nothing appens.
Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Bozhidar
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2014, 08:20 AM
Hi,

I've attached a small sample page demonstrating the described scheduler setup, and it's working on my end, as also shown in the following video capture:
http://screencast.com/t/Hs09XHf8mEPH

Regards,
Bozhidar
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
kirkfrusciante
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Bozhidar
Telerik team
Share this question
or