This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadHtmlChart Legend orientation on v2014.3.1209.45

1 Answer 47 Views
Chart (HTML5)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Scott asked on 04 May 2016, 04:13 PM

I'm currently running ASP.Net AJAX RadHtmlChart control v2014.3.1209.45.  There is no setting to change the Legend orientation from horizontal to vertical.  The newer version of this control does have a means to set the orientation to either horizontal or vertical, but I am unable to upgrade the Telerik.Web.UI controls at this time.

Is there any way that I can configure the legend so that they appear vertically?  Any way with some custom css or js?

Thanks,

Scott

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stamo Gochev
Telerik team
answered on 09 May 2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Scott,

Unfortunately, setting the legend orientation is available in more recent releases and it is not easy to achieve the built-in functionality with custom code.This is the reason why we have integrated this feature in the widget and exposed an API for its configuration.

I hope that you can soon upgrade to the latest version as we now provide a lot of other useful features, such as visual templates, which allow you to fully customize the appearance of specific elements, including the legend:

https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/htmlchart/examples/functionality/visual-templates/defaultcs.aspx

Regards,
Stamo Gochev
Telerik
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
Chart (HTML5)
Asked by
Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stamo Gochev
Telerik team
Share this question
or