This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGrid not Expanding to 100%

1 Answer 48 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
PJ Rodriguez
Top achievements
Rank 1
PJ Rodriguez asked on 16 Jul 2010, 12:38 AM
I have a RADGrid inside a usercontrol. I add this user control in a master page within a radpane. . the radgrid does not expand to 100% as it was setup until a postback is performed. I want the radgrid to  be at 100% width of the size of the radpane on page load. Is there something special about radpanes and radgrids that prevent this from happening? Thanks.

PJ

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2010, 07:36 AM
Hello PJ,

I suppose you are referring to RadGrid not expanding to 100% width, right? This is a known issue in the Q1 2010 SP2 version, which is now fixed. Please upgrade to Q2 2010 (2010.2.713).

Alternatively, use the following workaround - subscribe to the RadGrid's OnGridCreated client event and then implement this Javascript function:

function MyGridCreated(sender, args)
{
    sender.get_element().style.width = "";
}

If the RadGrid is not expanding to 100% height, then refer to:

http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/aspnet-ajax/ajax/how-to-set-100-height-and-random-styles-to-a-radajaxmanager-update-panel.aspx

Greetings,
Dimo
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Grid
Asked by
PJ Rodriguez
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimo
Telerik team
Share this question
or