Radeditor and jquery dialog

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Anandi
    Anandi avatar
    18 posts

Posted 26 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Hi,

My question is in continuation to the post here:

http://www.telerik.com/forums/radeditor-and-jquery-dialog#XU8vpR6BrEmEhKLz7S5qSA 

my radeditor inside the dialog is uneditable. I have a parent page and the jquerydialog is in that page. The dialog loads another page, which has RADeditor in it. Calling OnParentNodeChanged in the parent page will not work as the editor is not recognizable there. What can be done?

Thanks.

Anandi

2. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    14320 posts

Posted 26 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Hello Anandi,

Try setting ContentAreaMode property of RadEditor to "Div" and test again.

Best regards,

Rumen
    Telerik by Progress
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
  3. Anandi
    Anandi avatar
    18 posts

Posted 26 Apr 2017 in reply to Rumen Link to this post

Thanks Rumen. It is already set and that is not working. Can you please suggest any other way.

Thanks.

Anandi

4. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    14320 posts

Posted 27 Apr 2017 Link to this post

Hi Anandi,

Can you please open a support ticket and provide a simple runnable project which shows the problem?

In the meantime, you can replace the jQuery dialog with RadWindow which offers the same functionality and works properly with RadEditor.

Best regards,
    Rumen
    Telerik by Progress
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.