This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q3 2016 breaks client-side filtering!

1 Answer 48 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Albert Shenker
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
Albert Shenker asked on 08 Oct 2016, 05:24 PM

It appears the Q3 2016 controls have broken client-side filtering in addition to the server-side filtering issue I read about in another thread. the tableview.get_filterExpressions() collection is empty when it shouldn't be.

I have downloaded and installed your internal build 2016.3.1004.40 and client-side filtering appears to work now. However, I don't want to install an internal build in a production environment unless I know its stable. Is it? I don't want to run into any more issues like I did with the filtering being broken all of a sudden.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 11 Oct 2016, 07:31 AM
Hi,

The reported issue is a known one in the R3 2016 release as pointed here: http://www.telerik.com/forums/known-issues-and-important-changes#jTLMsKZk6keY9eQ6PBLg2w. As you already mentioned it is fixed in the internal build. However, in case you need a stable version, next week R3 2016 SP1 will be available for download and you will be able to take care of the filtering problem. Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused by this bug. Your Telerik points are updated.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Albert Shenker
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Share this question