I am setting filters programmatically using the "FilterRow" example from here. Everything worked perfectly until I needed to implement a filter using FilterOperator.IsContainedIn.
I have confirmed that calling GridReadEventArgs.Request.ToODataString() is rendering the query string incorrectly by placing single quotes around the FilterDescriptor Member.
The below is a working example I created using the OData Blazor demo found on the Telerik GitHub here. I did have to update Blazor-UI to v2.9 for this demo to work.
If you uncomment the line in ReadItems that removes the extra single quotes, you'll see that the page functions as it should. I've also included a couple of screenshots which have the requestUrl rendered in the browser to better visualize what I mean.