Have a need that might be able to handle it with a Treeview. Need to allow a user to edit a few nodes of a json file, then save the changes.
If nothing else, I think with the Blazor Treeview as-is, could I use the following approach?
- Load json data into the tree structure
- Place a single input field somewhere near the tree (eg. at the top)
- Use a template of some sort that includes an "onclick" event
- The onclick event loads the item text or value into the input field for editing
- Provide a "save changes" button that takes current values of the data in the tree, serializes back to json and saves over the top of the file.