I have tried to reproduce the mentioned issue but to no avail. You can watch a short video test in the attached archive and then tell me what I am missing. I can suggest that you try the following steps:
- It may be possible that some global styles are affecting your layout and the appearance of the controls. If that is so I can suggest that you remove all of the custom styles and if that fixes the issue then start turning one by one the styles until you find and fix the problematic one.
- Is the issue reproducible with the latest official version of Telerik UI - 2014.1.403?
- Is the issue reproducible in most major browsers or it is a browser specific? If so which is the browser and its version. It may be possible that you have hit the Internet Explorer CSS limitation. If that is so please refer for details in Internet Explorer CSS limits blog post
- It may be possible that some requests are failing due to some reasons. If that is so you can make an investigation on the matter. You can use the VS code from this blog post
in order to identify the resource names of the requests.
- Does toggling the CDN of Telerik UI
resolve the issue?
- If you are using AJAX then it may be possible that some of the CSS is not loaded properly. If that is the case I can suggest that you try loading the CSS explicitly, following the approach from this help article
- Is the issue reproducible only when the project is deployed or it occurs locally as well?
If the above steps, however, do not help it would be better to reproduce the issue with the attached VS example and then tell us what changes you have made, so that I can proceed further with the investigation.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.