This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Missing telerik reporting menu and template in vs2015

1 Answer 124 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 05 Jul 2018, 01:57 PM

I have installed visual studio 2015 as well as the telerik reporting which is correctly detecting that I have VS2015.  In VS2015 there is no telerik menu and there is no item template for creating a new report . 

Please help

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Silviya
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jul 2018, 08:31 AM
Hello Chris,

Firstly, about missing Telerik menu, we would need an additional installation information about your Visual Studio installations. This will help us to determine the status of the installation process.

You can gather this by following these steps:
1. Open Visual Studio and open the "Help" -> "About Visual Studio" menu item;
2. Use the "Copy Info" button to place the installation information in the clipboard;
3. Paste the information into a text file, save it and attach it to your reply here or in a new support ticket.
For your convenience, please refer to the linked screen shot - https://www.screencast.com/t/yAsV730tvQXI.

As of missing Telerik Reporting item templates, you might need to check this KB article - Telerik Reporting Item Template is missing.
Also, test the following steps from my colleague's answer on the same topic - Telerik Reporting Item Template is missing(forum).

Regards,
Silviya
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Silviya
Telerik team
Share this question
or