This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

masterpage, content pages, ajax

1 Answer 67 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
brad asked on 09 Sep 2008, 06:22 PM
Hello,
         I'm trying to load .aspx content pages while keeping the masterpage rendered using Ajax and telerik controls. as of now i have several different content pages and a master page, the master page has a tree where users can select a link on the tree directing em to a new page. what im trying to accomplish, is what i posted prior. depending on the link clicked i would like that content page to load while the master page stays rendered on the screen. I've been searching around and haven't found much luck, im not using any user controls.

my goal is to also have a RadAjax loading panel displayed in the content page area whenever a new link is selected and a new page is being rendered while the master page stays rendered. Im pretty confident i can solve that issue, once i have the masterpage staying rendered whenever a new page is loading. and points in the correct direction would be much appreciated. thank you.

Brad

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 10 Sep 2008, 08:36 AM
Hello brad,

You cannot load a page using Telerik and/or Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX. Master/Content pages are loaded using GET requests and Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX is designed to work mostly with POST requests.

Sincerely yours,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Share this question
or