I found the solution - its a Chrome issue for NON US English users.
Cause: Google Chrome tends to be installed with U.S. English settings by default in English-speaking countries.
This defaults the date stamps seen to the format of MM/DD/YYYY which is not the standard for countries outside the U.S.
To change the option to a standard DD/MM/YYYY. (Optionally update your language settings to non-U.S)
Go to Chrome Options (3 vertical pips in the top right hand corner)
Choose Show Advanced Options.
Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
Click Add and find your location specific language e.g. English (United Kingdom) and add it to the existing list.
Click and hold English (United Kingdom) and drag it to the top of the existing list.
So, you should implement that in the app and you can find a basic sample here (see the Program.cs file in the client project). I am also attaching to this post a small example I made for you that defaults to en-GB so that Monday is the first day of the week. Note that this sample only implements this default setting, not the actual culture storage and retrieval (hence the simplistic try-catch).
Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.