Steps to reproduce (project using example from https://docs.telerik.com/blazor-ui/components/grid/overview is at https://github.com/austineric/GridTest):
- Open solution
- Ctrl + F5
- In the address bar add "/test" to the url
- In Visual Studio change the output to "GridTest - ASP.NET Core Web Server"
- Clear All in the output window
- Refresh the browser page
- View the exception in the output window
- Run the same test but remove the "FilterMode="Telerik.Blazor.GridFilterMode.FilterRow"" and see that the exception does not appear
Error produced using
- .Net Core 3.0.100
- Telerik UI for Blazor 2.2.1
- Visual Studio 16.3.5
The grid appears to be working and filtering correctly despite the exception. Should I disregard? Should I be doing something differently?