This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error when loading large number of stored procedures when configuring data source in Report Designer Q1 2015

1 Answer 38 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Harsha
Top achievements
Rank 1
Harsha asked on 11 Mar 2015, 09:10 AM
I have created a report in Report Designer Q1 2015 . When I was going to configure the data source I was unable to load the combo box related to stored procedures. My database contained more than 100 stored procedures. I created a small database which has less than 10 sp's, then those sp's loaded to the combo box successfully.
Report Designer Q1 2015 is not responding when going to load large number of stored procedures. Previously I worked with Report Designer Q1 2014. But it didn't had this error. How can I fix this issue??

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 13 Mar 2015, 02:56 PM
Hi Harsha,

Please check my response in Error loading stored procedures when open a telerik report made by a previous version.
A fix for similar issue will be included in the internal build expected by March, 16th, 2015. Please download and install it when it is available in Products & Subscriptions - Latest Internal builds - Reporting.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Harsha
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Share this question
or